Pacific Crest Securities Employee Reviews

Co-workers were great
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORSeptember 14, 2017
The culture of the company does not recognize many of those employees who contribute enormous amounts of time and value to the company. Very male dominated work culture
Pros
Fast paced
Cons
Management does not acknowledge support staff
Executive Assistant III (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJanuary 5, 2016
Fast paced, exciting industry. Intelligent, dynamic people and fascinating companies. Intense workload and expeditious demand paired with long hours. Stability but marginal opportunities for advancement.
Associate (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORDecember 2, 2013
Horrendous management and nickel and dime culture explains below market rate compensation.

I've talked a few HR people at bulge brackets, and all agree that the management style at Pac Crest is perhaps a deflating, if not flagrantly abusive one considering the compensation, and empty promises for job advancement/added responsibilities at the firm.

I wouldn't recommend this firm to anyone.
Pros
Nice Coworkers
Cons
Bad management, below market compensation, no HR
Enjoy what I have done there: provide my intellegent research to clients, which has helped their investment
Research Analyst (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORJune 8, 2012
I started the day with 4:45am morning meeting followed by news screening, long-term projects, calls with sales/traders/clients/management teams at companies under coverage, updating financial models. During the earnings season, I worked longer-than-normal hours, having to listen to conference calls, update the models and write the reports.