Pacific Dental Services Careers and Employment
Work wellbeingResults based on 1,193 responses to Indeed's work wellbeing survey.
HappinessHow enjoyable people find their day-to-day life at work
PurposeHow meaningful people find their work
SatisfactionHow content people feel with the way things are at work
Stress-freeHow manageable people find their work stress
Founded in 1994, Pacific Dental Services® (PDS) is one of the country’s leading dental support organizations, providing supported autonomy that allows dentists to concentrate on clinical excellence and the highest levels of cost-effective comprehensive patient care. PDS originated the Private Practice +® model to enable dentists to focus on their passion: serving patients. PDS also pioneered the concept of Modern Dentistry so dentists are equipped to combine advances in the latest technology wit...
Founded in 1994, Pacific Dental Services® (PDS) is one of the country’s leading dental support organizations, providing supported autonomy that allows dentists to concentrate on clinical excellence and the highest levels of cost-effective comprehensive patient care. PDS originated the Private Practice +® model to enable dentists to focus on their passion: serving patients. PDS also pioneered the concept of Modern Dentistry so dentists are equipped to combine advances in the latest technology with the best operational practices and procedures, highly skilled support staff and a commitment to ongoing training and education. PDS continues to grow, with over 800 supported dental offices throughout the United States and plans to expand into several new markets. PDS-supported dentists aim to be the provider of choice in all the markets they serve, helping to develop Patients for Life™.
But creating healthier, happier patients doesn’t stop inside the office, PDS also focuses its efforts outward – serving locally, nationally and internationally throughout the year. In 2020, PDS team members came together to serve in the face of incredible challenges and provided over $5.5 million worth of donated dentistry and volunteered over 23,000 hours of time through charitable events.
PDS has been on the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest growing private companies in America 14 times, demonstrating its commitment to growth through challenging economic times. By relentlessly pursuing its vision of being The Greatest Dental Company in America and operating in accordance with its core set of values, PDS plans on opening 150 new supported offices during the next two years.
You're seeing Pacific Dental Services jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 10.5K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Community & Social Service
Employees at Pacific Dental Services have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 126 questions about working at Pacific Dental Services. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Pacific Dental Services employees.
Insights from 504 Indeed users who have interviewed with Pacific Dental Services within the last 5 years.
Everything they can think of ,I felt like I was being integrated and applying for a government job???
Everything they can think of ,...
Tell us about yourself?
Tell us about yourself?...
Why did I choose to be a dental assistant and what do I love most about being a dental assistant
Why did I choose to be a denta...
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Pacific Dental Services?Published on May 24, 2021