Pacific Life Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 63 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOJames T. Morris
- Company size1001 to 5,000
- Revenue$5B to $10B (USD)
What would you say about your employer?
How do you collaborate with others How do you respond when you aren't sure what to do Tell about a time that you had to deal with a difficult co-worker
Have you performed a valuation before? What financial metrics did you use in valuation projects? What courses would be the most helpful to apply to this internship? Why Pacific Life Asset? How do you calculate EBITDA from the Income Statement? How will your previous experience apply to this role? What do you know about Fixed Income? How would you rate your knowledge of Fixed Income?
Ya, like where do I live and what kind of salary I wanted
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Pacific Life?Published on May 24, 2021
- Pacific Life