Pacific Protection Services Employee Reviews

stable working enviroment, slow at times, good management,
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Auburn, CADecember 15, 2018
Working here was good but difficult for me personally. i have no complaints with management, they were very good at explaining the job and keeping good communication with employees. the job itself while it was good steady work, was kind of slow for me, it is hard for me to stay in one place at a time, with that said it was still a good pleasant environment to work it, no drama between the client and the emplyoee and the managers make sure you have everything you need
Pros
good commnuication
Cons
slow day
They are a scammer and Liar
Security Guard Officer (Former Employee) –  San Mateo, CADecember 6, 2018
PSP hired me at a location in San Mateo County Ross store But the note construction and construction towing cars out of the parking lot and observe and report and move in a homeless people and keep Thief from breaking cars Working seven days a week 10 hours a day Freezing in the morning tells sunshine Paycheck come up short When there’s a problem no supervisor or management to help you paycheck come up short every paycheck calling payroll do not answer because they know you’re calling about your paychecks I was working seven days a week 10 hours a day they told me the site paying $20 an hour I was there on time and leave on the right time To meet at Paychex But I find out three months I was making $16 dollars an hours that’s why said they’re liars and scammer . Up to this day they still owe me money.
Cons
Poor management, few hours and very low wages
Security (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CANovember 13, 2018
They’re hiring management are so low skilled, they do not call back, they treat you like you a nobody and very delicate people. They demand a lot for low pay. I would recommend stay at your current jobs and never apply for these guys. Why work with an organization that are dishonest. They will never give a raise so don’t count on it lol
Pros
Cons
Low pay, poor management, few hours
Good company to work with
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Encino, CAOctober 1, 2018
good people very friendly staff good pay good posts good management I learned to be better security guard I loved what was my responsabilities and loved work there
Better then others
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CASeptember 20, 2018
If you accept overtime at post never worked, be prepared for another guard scheduled same. Schedulers communications are non existent. If told to go home ensure you get your 4 hours pay show up time.
Pros
plenty of overtime
Cons
1-2 hour notice for overtime shifts. Over time shift double scheduled
I working with this company
Senior Field Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Stockton, CAAugust 28, 2018
love working with my officers
everyday i learn something new
hard part is to fire someone
everyday is enjoyable
management is good
I've nothing bad to say about this company
Pros
Cons
lunch break
Productive and fun workplace
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Chatsworth, CAAugust 13, 2018
Overall the job is good. The bosses treat you with respect. As long as you do your job of course, good hours with a good work schedule. Not much else to say.
Decent Wage but Poor Management
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 12, 2018
Been here for almost 4 months at a decent wage of 15.00 an hour. I do feel I deserve a supervisor or management position based in my work experience with law enforcement and military background.
Manager recently and abruptly left last month.
Pros
Decent wage
Cons
Long standing
Great Job
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 22, 2018
Started as part and time and transitioned to full time. I really enjoy it. Overall it has been a good experience and i would recommend it to others because good guard jobs are hard to find.
Productive fun and connected; cant get any better.
hand metal detectors (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 10, 2018
Awesome !!! The workers are awesome people, always willing to help and go out of there way when they don't have to.

All of my questions about benefits or pay were promptly answered without any hassle.
Pros
Nice, organized, and professional people.
Cons
Cant think of any.

Want to know more about Pacific Protection Services?

Ask a question
Relaxed work environment
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 7, 2017
Very relaxed and serious work environmemt I am looking to grow within the company. I would recommend this company to anyone. This company is very flexible and can and will work with you.
Pros
Good hours
Cons
N/a
part time/weekends
Armed Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAOctober 22, 2017
even though i didn't have experience in armed security. it should've been more than $10.00 an hour. no raise even after a year. the location was in south gate a pretty sketchy area.
Cons
pay, hours
Decent environment and challenging
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, CaliforniaAugust 31, 2017
While working with Pacific Protection Services, i learned one of the most basic skill challenging in life and it is the customer service we provide to our clients when they come to make business with us.
We can find our balance in our work time by letting our management on time when we will be out of duty for a while.
Culture is understandable in all points of view. There is no racial barriers in our job. Very discreet and decent company to work with.
The area manager is clueless.
Guard (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJuly 8, 2017
Local management has no clue what is going on, They have never worked the site or job to know what is actuality going on. They assume they do, but they have no clue.
Pros
Cons
pay, management.
Great Staff and Well pay
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAMarch 29, 2017
Everyday at work I would guard a facility or bank making sure nothing would go wrong. I learned to find ways to stay wake for night shifts and be more alert during the day. The hardest part of the job was to do nothing for 10 hours for 4 or even 7 days a week. I really enjoyed talking to the people that i was guarding and my co-workers when i saw them.
Able to watch tv in the lunch room
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAJanuary 4, 2017
It was a pleasant experience but not room for growth. There was not a timely manner for pay increase. In my opinion, I believe management didn't look out for the well being of their officers.
Pros
Paid lunches
Cons
Short breaks
security guard
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  wells fargo caDecember 19, 2016
It was a very productive Company, Do not think their was a possibility of advancement, but overall it started as part time and ended as full time. was great full had experience with Company
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Yes fun and place to grow
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJuly 18, 2016
It was a great company and a place to grow and the management always look out for their officers and officers get pay raise every year
Pros
some times
Cons
Only worked 1 assignment @ kavlico aerospace co.
SECURITY OFFICER (Former Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAJune 21, 2016
For the amount of responsibilities the pay rate should be alot more, due to the billing rate being high and officers that have more skill set than others and experience should be at a higher pay scale, after proven loyalty of the company.
Pros
No comment
Cons
No comment
Very slow-paced environment
Special Officer (Current Employee) –  PACIFIC PROTECTION SERVICESNovember 7, 2014
Over all, this is a very temporary job. I am looking for a career in my fields of study