Pacific Pulmonary Services Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
not a fun environment
Medical Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Mokena, ILJune 27, 2018
log in receive order plan which route to take for that day do inventory check and load truck with oxgen tanks load concentrator and various equipment off orders
Pros
you were out in field on your own
Cons
bad management never check script to see if patient was at risk
ok place to work
Customer Service Field Rep (Former Employee) –  Salem, ORMay 31, 2018
Nice coworkers. easy worker schedule. Management was ok and we did regular meetings and updates. Not a bad company to work for , just not a lot of room for advancement at the local level
Pps
Medical Biller (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAMay 23, 2018
Good place to work nice people the culture was great. We just didn't get raises often and no cost of living raises. That was the only thing that I didn't like about the job.
work place
Patient Financial Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAApril 30, 2018
It was a good place to work fast pace paid training. i worked in the collections department which was closed down when they sold the company. But it was a good experience
fun working place
Administrative Assistant (Extern) (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAApril 22, 2018
I did my ex-tern here at Pacific pulmonary Service and i liked it people are friendly and very helpful, you should like this if you study medical, is computers and customer service, and easy job to do and not stressful.
Cons
long periods of time in the computer sitting on a desk.
Fun place to work
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAApril 6, 2018
The atmosphere is fun and exciting. The benefits are not to bad. I was in the sales department and I personally made a decent living with the hourly wage and incentive package they have.
Pros
Money
Cons
na
Technician
Technician (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMarch 28, 2018
No social life always have to be ready to go to work. I enjoyed the people I work with. Things went downhill once the company was sold people we're getting laid off everywhere.
Benefits
Cons
Always on call never could plan something
Untrustworthy
Field Rep (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CAMarch 10, 2018
The company expectation was for the employees to do multiple jobs for minimal pay. Because the company is a small company, all employees knew each other & all the patients knew & depended on the employees which was the motivation to tolerate the stress. It was real shady the way they let 90% of the company go with no notice, a couple of weeks pay & withheld bonuses promised to employees, leaving many patients & doctors left to scramble for help. Obviously this company can't be trusted If they can do its employees & patients
Horrible
Patient Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Longmont, COFebruary 4, 2018
Terrible people, awful to see them treat patients so bad...like a dollar sign. Illegal practices, scamming and heartlessness. Stay away from this company, both as employers or health care providers.
Let go abruptly after many years of service
Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJanuary 22, 2018
The company was bought out and restructured causing hundreds of good loyal employees to lose their jobs. These layoffs were extremely abrupt and the severance package was terrible. They also did not pay out the bonuses that employees were owed.
Pros
Excellent manager, staff and work enviroment
Cons
Poor ownership
good place to work
Respiratory Technician (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CAJanuary 18, 2018
It is a place that is very fast pace but under staff and with the company closing so many offices it makes it a lot harder on the drivers to get the route done in a timely manner
Laid Back
Medical Office Associate (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 13, 2018
work various depending on your title, work flow came from another division and sometimes that makes for you waiting for your assignments and delay. small office setting pretty much never had privacy.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
not much work at times
Terrible company
Patient Care Manager (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYDecember 31, 2017
Terrible company culture, lack of care for employees, no work life balance and low wages. Just don't even bother applying. Terrible ethics, and questionable sales practices are the norm.
Disorganized chaos
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chico, CANovember 29, 2017
job duties were changed weekly, every time a new problem was found by upper management, that became the job priority but nothing ever got fixed or completed.
Terrible place to work
Operations Lead (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CANovember 28, 2017
Constant management changes, managers did absolutely nothing except answer emails and phone calls all day. No structure, no organization. Poor company morale. I cannot say anything good about this place.
wonderful company
Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Hanford, CANovember 8, 2017
I absolutely loved working for this company, competitive salary and work hours were a plus. The entire staff was warm and welcoming. I would recommend this company.
medicare is making reimbursement more difficult
Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Las Cruces, NMNovember 3, 2017
I found that I liked the job but there were times when I was not commissioned because of issues that we had with billing medicare. We also did not accept many insurances.
DRIVER TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  South San Francisco, CANovember 2, 2017
This job is good if you need the overtime but work life balance is kind of tough. I like this company but there is not a lot of room to advance which is a bummer
Fast paced , high call volume
Supply Specialist (Current Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAOctober 14, 2017
High call volume, Very Fast paced , Patient oriented
Multiple processing systems
Documentation review, Billing, Insurance, authorizations, sales. troubleshooting
Pros
Fast Pace
Cons
no advancement opportunites
Acquisition Caused 75% Reduction in workforce
Regional Sales & Education Manager (Former Employee) –  Novato, CAOctober 5, 2017
Great culture prior to acquisition. The best people worked at this company. They put Care in DME Healthcare. Now they are a shell of what they were due to the focus being growing the business through acquiring the competition not the care of the patient.