Play YouTube video button

Branch Manager2 reviews
United States2 reviews
Featured review
Pacific Steel & Recycling selected this as a representative review
Pacific is an employee-owned company and the best business model I’ve ever been a part of as it gives its people a voice and share in the success of the company. We are equal owners at Pacific, not just employees.

I didn’t originally think I’d find myself in the metal recycling and new steel business out of college, but I’m so glad I’m in it now and don’t plan on leaving.

Whether it’s on the new steel side of our business and our material helping grow our communities or its on the recycling side and us helping make the world better, there’s no shortage of higher purpose in what we do.
Pros
Awesome retirement and benefits, opportunities for advancement. Ownership culture!
Cons
It’s not a suit and tie industry if you’re looking for that. This is a pro for me.
Been a great company to work for. I started out as a torch hand and rail car loader. Through hard work and perseverance I have worked my way up to being a branch manager. Yes in some cases it has meant relocating my family for advancement. Being an employee owner is amazing and knowing I own a piece of this company makes me want to do better and be better.
I have worked at Pacific for over 12 years. I started as an inside sales representative and have moved up to be a Branch Manager. The company awards those who work hard and are motivated to climb the ladder. The only caveat is that if an employee wants to climb the management ladder they must be willing to move around. The benefits at Pacific are second to none especially the ESOP! I have worked at several of the Branches in Montana, Colorado, Idaho, and North Dakota;although the work was challenging the rewards have been great!
Pros
ESOP and opportunity to grow
Cons
Must move around to climb the management ladder
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pacific Steel & Recycling. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9
Career recommendations for Branch Manager
Explore information on salaries, job satisfaction, skills and more