Play YouTube video button

Driver2 reviews
United States2 reviews
Featured review
Pacific Steel & Recycling selected this as a representative review
Pacific is an employee-owned company and the best business model I’ve ever been a part of as it gives its people a voice and share in the success of the company. We are equal owners at Pacific, not just employees.

I didn’t originally think I’d find myself in the metal recycling and new steel business out of college, but I’m so glad I’m in it now and don’t plan on leaving.

Whether it’s on the new steel side of our business and our material helping grow our communities or its on the recycling side and us helping make the world better, there’s no shortage of higher purpose in what we do.
Pros
Awesome retirement and benefits, opportunities for advancement. Ownership culture!
Cons
It’s not a suit and tie industry if you’re looking for that. This is a pro for me.
If you like low pay, hazardous conditions and being treated like garbage, Pacific is right up your alley. There's nothing good I can say about this company.
Pacific used to be THE company to work for in the area but they've fallen on hard times lately and have pushed those hardships onto their employees. Constantly revolving upper management means little stability at any branch. All fringe benefits have been lost and layoffs are occurring. Those employees that are left are treated like disposable commodities and drastically under paid for the dangerous work they do. I hope the best for them but I see a long hard road ahead for this company.
Pros
Cons
Attitute of enititlement from management
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pacific Steel & Recycling. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9
Pacific Steel & Recycling Reviews by Location
Career recommendations for Driver
Explore information on salaries, job satisfaction, skills and more