Play YouTube video button

Laborer2 reviews
United States2 reviews
Featured review
Pacific Steel & Recycling selected this as a representative review
Pacific is an employee-owned company and the best business model I’ve ever been a part of as it gives its people a voice and share in the success of the company. We are equal owners at Pacific, not just employees.

I didn’t originally think I’d find myself in the metal recycling and new steel business out of college, but I’m so glad I’m in it now and don’t plan on leaving.

Whether it’s on the new steel side of our business and our material helping grow our communities or its on the recycling side and us helping make the world better, there’s no shortage of higher purpose in what we do.
Pros
Awesome retirement and benefits, opportunities for advancement. Ownership culture!
Cons
It’s not a suit and tie industry if you’re looking for that. This is a pro for me.
Pacific is a great company to work for. If you care about what you do and work hard you will be rewarded. The company and business is constantly changing so you must be able to adapt to these changes. There is room to move up if people want to work hard and learn the business. The best decision I ever made was to come work for Pacific and I look forward to a long career with the company. It is great to see my ESOP grow every year and know when I retire I will be in great shape financially.
Pros
Esop, 401k, Pto
Cons
I advanced from truck driver to sales in the office in the eleven years I worked there. It was a working family relationship. I learned about a lot of materials and the hardest part of my job was the heavy lifting. Most enjoyable part of my job was how family orientated they were.
Pros
company picnics
Cons
smell of recycled goods
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Pacific Steel & Recycling?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pacific Steel & Recycling. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9
Pacific Steel & Recycling Reviews by Location
Career recommendations for Laborer
Explore information on salaries, job satisfaction, skills and more