Pacific Surgery Center Employee Reviews

Caution
Previous Employee (Former Employee) –  Eugene, ORMay 9, 2018
Management treats you as if you are 'puppets on a string' & does not believe in appreciating their employees. Lazy high paid employees are not asked to do much, while under paid employees are asked to do more than the scope of their job with no pay increase. The amount of drama and negativity in the clinic is unbearable. Use extreme caution.
Pros
Sometimes paid lunches, Great doctors
Cons
Management, unstructured work environment
Poorly Operated
Undisclosed (Former Employee) –  Eugene, ORFebruary 27, 2018
LPNs dictate work they refuse to CNAs. Sterile processing is a nightmare. Think twice, don’t apply. The ad says it all, they call patients “clients”!
Pros
Surgeons are highly trained and qualified
Cons
Management and nursing staff are laughable
Dangerous place, inept management
Staff RN (Former Employee) –  Eugene, OROctober 14, 2017
Recent change in management. Most staff quitting due to totally inept general manager who has never worked in an ASC. Running on disaster mode. Use extreme caution.
Pros
Nice Doctors
Cons
Management at senior level totally unqualified, Drove away the nurse manager we loved. Operating with no nurse management.
For the most, nice staff.
Surgical Technician (Former Employee) –  Poulsbo, WAJuly 14, 2017
Most surgeons were very nice but some wont give you the time of day. One surgeon in particular, caucasian, would do these offensive racist indian and asian accents during surgery to try to make the staff laugh. It was a weekly thing and it was very offensive.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Surgeons
Productive work environment
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Eugene, ORMarch 2, 2017
Very busy with all types of tasks. Learned how to open starile supplies, take out IVs, clean up and bandage the patient after surgery...etc. Managment worked very well with me and were always very nice. The hardest part about the job was a slow day because there wasn't much to do on those days. The best part about the job was when we were busy because I was always able to learn more things every day and could keep busy.
A Struggling Surgery Center
Business Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAMarch 10, 2015
A New company took over with new management, I am a self starter and work on my own so was able to work on all aspects of the front office. I was excited to see the surgery center grow but was not welcomed by the new Adminstrator that brought in her own team.
Pros
I was there for two years and was excited to watch it grow
Cons
Was not welcome by new administration. Not covered for breaks.
Best Boss and Great Place to Work
Administrative Assistant /Surgery Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Ventura, CADecember 19, 2014
Schedule patients, assist in different areas of surgery center, assist nursing director, assist patients, translate for doctor. Manage front desk. The best boss in my career made every moment enjoyable.
Registered Nurse PACU (Former Employee) –  Poulsbo, WAAugust 1, 2014
Busy 3 bed OR surgical center. ENT, Ophthalmic, GI, Ortho, general surgery, with Pediatrics-Geriatrics.
Typical day is busy, average patient recovery time an hour or less depending on the surgery/procedure.
I learned a lot about airway management at this job. I am proficient in removal and management of oral/nasal/and LMA's.
The most enjoyable part of my job is when I prepare for everything before hand in the recovery suite, then everything goes like clockwork, I get the patient/family discharged and headed home, just to turn around and receive the next pt.
Pros
Lunch provided/scubs provided

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pacific Surgery Center. Our community is ready to answer.

Pacific Surgery Center Reviews by Location