Pact Employee Reviews

highly motivated co-working family
Nurse (Current Employee) –  Tavares, FLJune 6, 2018
a typical day at the Tavares VA Clinic involves checking patients in using various computer programs. Planning and reviewing patient records for PCP visit. Imputing date and phoning and faxing documents. Obtaining medical records from outside sources to include hospitals, Doctor offices and such. Obtaining vital signs, EKG's and giving various medications and immunizations. Following PCP orders and overall assisting where needed.
Pros
flexible times
Cons
to busy for breaks
the place to work if you like Children and interact with parents
Support Staff (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMay 31, 2018
the coordinator and her supervision worked against the staff or try to play staff against each other, And if the Director don't like she find away to get rid of you with the help of the coordinator and best friend
Pros
if you like working children and parents it's enjoy
Cons
the Director, Coodinator and best friends work against staff, but it one staff person that they let get away with anything
Nurse Care Manager Goldsboro CBOC (Former Employee) –  Goldsboro, NCMarch 13, 2018
Great job assisting veterans seeking health care. Compensation is great and paid time off. Government employer with stable employment and strong benefits.
Pros
Great benefits
Great employees
Rehabilitation Counselor (Former Employee) –  Dedham, MADecember 2, 2017
Overall great experience, loved my co workers. Enjoyed helping our clients reintegrate into the community. Great benefits and opportunity for mobility.
ok
Case Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Danville, VAAugust 13, 2017
great experience. I did not spend much time at this job so I can't really share much on the job. Hands on learning as you go. Trial and error. Minimal training
Enjoyed working with the community, enjoyed my co workers
Court ordered community service cae manager (Former Employee) –  Valparaiso, INNovember 10, 2016
Working at PACT made me a better person. Taught me to be assertive and not aggressive. PACT was a very good place to work. I left because I wanted to be closer to my family.
Pros
Paid for lunch, great hours, great co workers
Clinical Research
Clinical Research Associate II (Former Employee) –  Radnor, PAOctober 7, 2016
Great deal of travel, cross-country, setting up and monitoring clinical trials in physicians' offices. Fun environment when in house. Great co-workers, great management.
Pros
Self management, travel, great co-workers
Cons
pay was not competitive as years went by
Intensive services
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VAJuly 17, 2016
Personal enjoyment in advocating for individuals to receive services. Enjoyed conducting routine home visits, and at times having to assist with menu planning or facilitating a room-mate meeting.
Pros
rewarding outcomes for consumers
Cons
High risk
Meaningful work
Financial Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIApril 26, 2016
This was an enjoyable place to work. The job was meaningful and helpful to the customer they served. All staff were respectful of oneanother and helpful.
Pros
Professional and friendly
Cons
mental health is difficult to work in
Non-profit, productive and family-oriented
COUNSELOR /ADVOCATE (Current Employee) –  Honolulu HawaiiJune 19, 2015
PACT is a family-oriented work community wherein our clients always came first and foremost. It was a fabulous experience wherein I was able to learn how to be a better a therapist and a better person. I grew in my abilities to listen and to empathize. I became even more organized due to so many group notes, progress notes and case notes, as well as assessments.
I worked with one of the best management teams and ended up being able to better understand administration, supervision and all the ends and outs of running a non-profit organization.
I do not feel that there was a hard part to my job. I loved my job - every aspect of it but the best part of my job was working with the court-ordered offenders. These were men who had made mistakes and while there were some who did not want to stop being violent or change, there were many who did and those were the men who gave me the reason to continue to go to work everyday and help these men, women and children stop the cycle of violence.
Pros
peers, clients, benefits
Cons
Fun employees but lacks consistency
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 12, 2015
The employees I worked with on a normal day were great. However, the management was not in communication with the staff and continually dropped the ball in ensuring they supported their staff.
Pros
Great Staff!
Cons
Management needs work!
Productive and fun work place
Intern (Former Employee) –  Macomb, ILFebruary 3, 2015
This was a great team to work for. The staff here is very generous, supportive and willing to help. With this being my first job in a childcare facility I learned a lot and everyone there was still willing to help me learn more. The Family Advocate I worked under was a great asset to have on my side as she taught me a lot.
Decent Pay but full of road blocks to getting things done
Social Worker at the VA (Current Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDJanuary 22, 2015
This employer is a government agency that makes trying to make changes or improvement incredibly frustrating. Full of red tape and bureaucracy that can make doing your job difficult at times. I just wanted to help the Veterans and at times that seemed like I was asking for the moon.
Very fun and friendly place to work
Child Care Teacher (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDFebruary 11, 2014
A typical day at work is very busy and fun. You get to enjoy interacting with children of ages 0-5 yrs of age. From working at PACT I've learned how to handle and take care of children with a variety of special needs, such as, feeding tubes, tracheostomy, heart problems,etc. The management is very nice and understanding. The hardest part of the job would be seeing the children get really sick and sometimes have to go to the hospital. The most enjoyable part would be being able to experience the children grow up and reach milestones that could never be expected.
Pros
Great benefits