PAGE FAMILY PRACTICE Employee Reviews

2.4Pay & Benefits
2.4Job Security & Advancement
Bullying and unprofessional.
MA (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJanuary 24, 2019
Perhaps the worst clinic I have worked at. Lack of training, bullying and unprofessional managers, low pay, but you are expected to work beyond what you're hired for. Accurate depiction: high school. There is no transparency, no annual reviews, no room for growth, and lack of communication between front and back office. If you are not in the managers "click" be prepared to be bullied.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
everything else
Family Atmosphere at Work
Sonographer (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJanuary 12, 2019
This was my first job out of sonography school. It is a great place to get experience as it is a busy medical office. That being said all the providers are not too busy to take the time to help with anything they can or answer questions if you need them to. They are very kind, patient, and helpful. The management is caring and thoughtful. They care not only about your job performance but about you personally too. The best part about Page is the people you work with truly become like family.
Great place to work if you fit in with the “family”
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJuly 21, 2018
Fast paced? No big deal. Long days? Meh, okay. Ton of work? Part of the gig. Terrible management, low pay, and zero respect or appreciation? Gotta draw the line there. If you aren’t a threat and fit in well to their mold, you’ll do just fine. Otherwise, be prepared to be the black sheep. But hey, if you like trips to Mexico and regularly catered lunches from drug reps, you might find glimmers of hope.
Working at Page Family Practice
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMarch 9, 2018
Working at Page Family Practice was a fast pace clinic there are 2 Doctors (Father and Son) and 3 Physician Assistants. I would draw about 15 to 25 patients a day. I would process the specimens and have them ready for Sonora Quest or LabCorp Couriers for pick up. I would help out in the billing part of the lab if any patient had any questions I would contact the billing department at the labs and get the answers the patient needed. I also helped Dr. Curtis Page MD start his own Lab called Premier Labs. Dr. Curtis Page MD would have me work with their Lab Tech and Lab Manager on starting the whole process. I would deliver the specimens to the lab 2 times a day, Dr. Curtis Page MD and the other Physicians that came on board would ask me questions on what needed to be done on the Phlebotomy part of the lab. So I learned a lot just helping them out the Physicians ended up signing a contract with Sonora Quest to pay and hiring all of their Phlebotomists. Sonora Quest did not include me with the group they hired and Page Family Practice let me go. So as you can see I regret nothing I learned a lot and I am glad I was part of helping start up a lab.
Pros
There was a lot of free lunches, But the friendships I had with my co-works were the best
Cons
PA's would get a full schedule, Patient was dehydrated and in pain, Patient needed results and lab was not done.