Page Mechanical Group Inc Employee Reviews

No direction, no leadership
Fitter (Former Employee) –  Ft. Myers, FLFebruary 5, 2019
No leadership, no promotions, but plenty of empty promises they had no intention of keeping. They will promise you lots of things, good luck getting that to happen.
Awesome apprenticeship program
Plumbers apprentice and helper (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLAugust 2, 2018
Great apprenticeship program that offered classes at the company location with after work hours. I noticed a large interest in grooming newcomers and attempting to build a culture which is hard to do and they still have a ways to go. Overall a normal to above average construction company with predictable days, drama, and obstacles. Difference here is I felt like the management had a heart sometimes.
Pros
Decent guys to work with and for.
Cons
It's construction
Very Poor Place to work
Purchasing Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLMarch 20, 2018
Stressful and relentless. Very poor management. Expected to complete duties that were not with in job scope with no training. No safety enforced, lack of respect.
Cons
management
nice workplace
Service Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLJanuary 29, 2018
Page Mechanical Group, INC. is an enjoyable place to work. The other employees are friendly. It is a relaxed and comfortable environment. Management is friendly as well.
good construction job
FOREMAN (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLDecember 27, 2017
worked doing HVAC they payed on time and seemed to care about their employees. Not sure if they are still in business........................................
Work
Pipe Fitter (Former Employee) –  Clearwater BeachJuly 13, 2015
I learned how to hang pipe for a commerical HVAC system. My co-workers were a good group of guys to work with.Typical day at work would be to get as much pipe hung as we could. It was an alright job. But I felt the pay was so low for the work I was doing.
Productive place to work
Air Conditioner Helper (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLMarch 22, 2015
Fun place to work with many different cultures to interact with. A typical day at work would include dealing with HVAC materials and working in different areas of the warehouse. Enjoyed the weekends off to spend with family.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Wages and benefits
Page Mechanical Group
Executive Assistant to Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Largo, FLApril 18, 2014
I loved the job. I was depended on and had great benefits. I just wish they would've cared more about the families they effected when they abruptly shut us doesn't. It was around the holidays and no notice.
Very Well Organized
Executive Assistant to Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Largo, FLFebruary 10, 2014
This was my dream job and they just fired me with no notice and no fault of my own. I felt it was cold and right before the holidays, with no explanation.
Pros
Great boss, good hours awesome field!
Cons
Too uptight, no morals all money all employees just a #, corporate office wasn't willing to help Largo succeed, infact they sobatged it.
The service crew is hard working
Service Department Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLJuly 24, 2012
I was not at Page Mechanical very long so I feel that my imput would not be sufficient to review this company.
Pros
9-5 hours
Cons
pay, communicaiton and organizaiton issues with management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Page Mechanical Group Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8