Page One Automotive Employee Reviews

Great place to work!
Account Manager, Client Services, Billing (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 7, 2018
This company helps develop its employees. I started at an entry level position and was able to expand my responsibilities and be promoted.

The company officers care about their employees.

Fun, exciting company to work for!
Not enough good things to say about Page One
OPERATIONS MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAAugust 17, 2018
I was hired as the Operations Manager for the Vancouver office and held that position for two years. I learned so much and the team at Page One from office to office and even corporate are top notch. I never felt alone and my questions were always answered. In the winter time, things are slow and you need to be self motivated but the summer will keep you VERY busy! The thing that shocked me about the management was their concern with mental health and rest. They encouraged me to take time off and to not slave too hard. I appreciated the way they always made an effort to make sure I was doing okay and I have never received that from an employer before. The industry they serve is very unique but so much fun if you're into people and cars.
Pros
Flexible Schedule, Travel, Cool Events, Good for Self Starters
Cons
Slow in winter
we got wet lol
Detailer (Former Employee) –  Carson, CAApril 27, 2018
it was fun working here. got to detail a lot of showcase cars.everything is organized about this place. got the opportunity to see cars before they made their way to the dealerships
Poor management
Driver (Former Employee) –  Brisbane, CAMarch 3, 2018
Only benefits is dental,401 medical will coz you half of your check. 10 mins break exact or right up jimmy so strict not really fun environment to work with no increase for 2 years find different company.
Pros
Cons
Poor management small company
Great job for car people
Events Manager/Driver (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WADecember 18, 2017
Great company, unique industry for car lovers. Can require long hours and flexible schedule. Travel is required for event work. If you love cars this could be the job for you.
Pros
Cool cars
Cons
random schedule
Cool and different..
Dispatcher/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 11, 2017
This review is based off of the Los Angeles office only

This is a tough one. I met alot of great people because of this job. Had a bunch of coworkers that made the job fun, and i made the job fun for them as well.
But..
I was let go because of certain individuals that did not like the fact that the coworkers would go to me rather than the management. I fought for my coworkers, and because of one minor mistake, that was their excuse to let me go. Even after my time was done, its amazing to see other individuals there that still have a job when they did criminal things that would get anyone fired.
Reputable employer
Driver (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZJune 26, 2017
Jobs are handled in a timely efficient manner. Employee needs are taken into account when planning event coverage. The work is always interesting and fast paced.
Pros
Great Manager
benefits
Amazing group of people that do amazing work!
Part Time EVENT SPECIALIST (stay-at-home parent) (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 21, 2015
I would have given it six starts if it was possible.

Page One Automotive is a fantastic place to work for many reasons. An astute management team masterfully manages work loads to make sure you are producing A+ caliber work. They also are willing to jump in to lend a hand whenever needed to make sure your work stays on course. There is a reason why so many employees have been around for over a decade - From the top down you will be surrounded by people who love what they do.
Pros
amazing industry, great people, fun work
Cons
during major events you will need to put in serious hours
Fun place
Event Chauffeur (Current Employee) –  Carson, CAApril 8, 2015
Drive new and fun cars for specific clients. The staff as a whole is good and easy to work with but the waiting around can get really boring.
Cons
Very flexible job ideal for students
Delivery Driver/ Inspector (Current Employee) –  Carson, CAMay 24, 2014
Overall this is a very enjoyable job. Its ideal for students because its part-time and the company is very flexible. A typical day consists of driving to different destinations throughout California and sometimes to other states. There is some labor involved regularly. Washing cars is part of your daily responsibilities. This is a very enjoyable job for anyone that is into cars and likes to travel to different places. For the most part everyone that works here is pretty laid back.
Pros
Flexible hours, decent pay, & driving new cars
Cons
Lack of benefits & not much room for advancement