Page Publishing

Working at Page Publishing: 8 Reviews

United States8 reviews

Great job

Page publishing is an amazing company that worked with me step-by-step in order to accomplish my goal in publishing my first book. My daughter and I worked very hard on the graphic design and the story itself. This company was amazing at letting us know exactly what was happening, how long it would take and what the next steps would be. I would Recommend them and definitely work with them again.

I am very proud of my accomplishments.

I had 2 publishers that wanted to publish my book. Page Publishing and IUniverse. I chose Page Publishing. I do not work in New York City, I work from home in Waterville, ME. A typical day with my publisher has been beneficial in building my knowledge in the fields of marketing and business communications.

Page Publishing insights

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction

Live your dream

The freedom of choice to do what you love is the gift that truly keeps on giving. Excellent people, a support team that see you achieve your goals far beyond what you expect.

Great place to start your career as a writer.

If you are a new writer, it's a great place to start. They could apply a little more personal attention to their new writers, and use better editors, but aside from that, no complaints.

Pros

Flexible schedule, royalties, creativity, customer service

Cons

They don't offer much promotion w/out extra fees

I highly recommend page publishing for anyone willing to start a career as a writer.

I have been able to enhance my career as an author thanks to page publishing. I was an unpublished author before this opportunity.The payment plans are flexible and affordable and they are very well equipped with giving you a professional look for any book you want to write.

Great company, excellant people.

Newly created up and coming Publisher with a solid business model and expected yearly growth. Flexible work hours. Able to work from home or commute into an office.

Relaxed environment, plenty of autonomy

Page Publishing is a wonderful place to work. A supportive staff and work culture with a good degree of autonomy. Excellent management that is always willing to help.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Lack of career advancement

Stable but flexible job environment

Working with authors makes each day different and interesting. It's a very flexible work environment, relaxed but requires strong communication and writing skills.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Page Publishing. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Learn about Page Publishing in popular locations

• Page Publishing
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?