Pahrump Health and Rehabilitation Center

Pahrump Health and Rehabilitation Center Employee Reviews

Pahrump Health & Rehab is an employee-owned company--what a great opportunity for employees! After working in healthcare for over 20 years, I recognize that all skilled nursing facilities are very busy environments and that this building is no exception. It is also one of the most rewarding, as the residents challenge us to care for them w/their variety of medical & emotional conditions. Working in this environment develops not only better clinical skills, but an opportunity to develop compassion & empathy for those that are no longer able to care for themselves.It is a very rewarding experience.
Pros
competitive pay
quick learning environment, challenging, needs more management involvement. LTC and Rehab departments have challenges requiring critical thinking skills, location of facility makes some care difficult
Pros
learning
Cons
management
I enjoy working at Pahrump H&R Center. The residents, are darling, so tender and in need of love of those who are so caring to them. Management is great all around. They care for the residents well bieng, they care for their employees which is great for us.
Pros
great all around!
Cons
none!
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.