Pain Treatment Centers of America Employee Reviews

Before this company went more corporate style instead of "mom and pop", they were absolutely amazing to work for.
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  ArkansasNovember 8, 2018
I wish I could give a better review. The management in this company needs to be completely restructured or replaced, including the owner. They are so wishy washy from one hour to the next. The practice manager cannot keep deadlines and promises uncompleted tasks. Management will sit and laugh behind closed doors when an employee gets reprimanded. Second tier managers get write ups because the top supervisors make rules that no one knows about. I could go on for days but basically the problem is there is NO communication within this company. Instead of everyone being on a team to meet the goals you have about 50 teams and everyone is out to get each other. And I blame the upper management. On a positive note. You will not meet a nicer IT staff and set of receptionist. Most all the regular hourly staff are friendly and try to do their best to get the patients taken care of.
Pros
Free Lunches and decent benefits
Cons
Hard to find someone to cover your job while out. Walk daily on egg shells.
Great people. Fair hours. Good pay!
Lab Assistant (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARNovember 8, 2018
PTCOA is a great company to work for! They have always been very understanding if I ever had an emergency and the pay rate is more than fair. Wonderful staffing and top notch management. This is a company that I would like to work for until I retire! I highly recommend working for this company!
Pros
Bennefits, Paid Holidays, Free meals delivered weekly
Worst place to work
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, AROctober 29, 2018
This is the worst place to work . You will regret it ! Management SUCKS . They are so racist and rude . I was there for 2 years and only got a .44 cent raise ! Turn over rate is VERY HIGH ! And they treat all of there patients wrong If I could rate a 0 I would !
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Low raises !
very comfortable loving place of buisness
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  White Hall, ARJuly 2, 2018
i loved my job all the things i learned and my co workers i left this job in hopes of being closer to home and better suitable for my child unfortunately i was wrong
Pros
flexibility and loving team, learning opportunity
Cons
distance
Great Place to Work for
NEW PATIENT COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARDecember 26, 2017
PTCOA is a great place to work for, they have great benefits and they always worked with my schedule. They always let me expand my skills and allowed me to try other jobs within the company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pain Treatment Centers of America. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Ratings from women

3.8InHerSight Score

3.4Personal Development

4.8Career Opportunities

3.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight