Paladin Attachments Employee Reviews

Great Company
Product Applications Engineering Co-op (Former Employee) –  Delhi, IAJuly 28, 2018
This is a great company with a strong vision for the future. Positive attitudes. Good management. Dedicated and experienced employees. Couldn't have asked for a better employer.
welder at paladin
Welder (Former Employee) –  Delhi, IAJuly 19, 2018
I would highly recommend paladin to anyone in the Delhi and Manchester area. The work space was always clean and safe. The staff was extremely nice and welcoming.
Great company with a strong future
Quality Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Ooltewah, TNJune 11, 2018
I was lucky to grow rapidly in 4 years with Paladin from intern to basically the quality manager with a few other roles in between. The fact that Paladin was leading an organizational transformation into a culture of excellence was the key reason for my success as talent from all across the globe brought knowledge and skills from the automotive and aerospace industries that I could learn from...
Pros
Great vision, overall leadership, opportunity to travel, opportunity to learn
No growth
Robotic Welder/Programmer (Current Employee) –  Delhi, IAMay 21, 2018
Would not recommend anyone to work here. Better opportunity in other places. Doesn't respect its employees and tries to undermind its employees. Going in the wrong direction. No innovation whatsoever and lagging behind compared to other companies.
Pros
Get paid
Great Work Environment
Manufacturing Engineer (Current Employee) –  Dexter, MIMarch 8, 2018
I was brought in for a very specific project, to create and document; PFMEAs, control plans, and work instructions. So on a day to day basis I would be doing these things.
I learned a lot about multiple different manufacturing steps, as we made our products from raw material to end product. I learned all of the things that can go wrong in these processes and how to properly address/fix them.
My manager was very laid back and extremely kind. We would meet bi-weekly to discuss progress as well as how things are going in general.
I worked in a team of three with two industrial engineers, we would work together to make sure all of the things we were doing matched and made sense, checking each others work constantly. Both very smart and talented people who are great colleagues.
The hardest part of the job is convincing a lot of the on the floor team members/operators on a change in their working style. Any suggested changes were met with immediate criticism and usually attempted very halfheartedly.
Most enjoyable part of the job was being very open and honest to anyone and everyone who worked in our facility. There were no secrets hiding from anyone, and if there was ever an issue with anything it would be taken care of by everyone not just one person on their own. Everyone was willing to help everyone to get the job done.
Pros
Relaxed work environment, Nice coworkers, clear work objectives
Cons
Age differences in colleagues
Great Company
Product Applications Engineering- (Co-op) (Former Employee) –  Delhi, IAJanuary 21, 2018
Continuous opportunities to learn. Small town. Great employees. Dated manufacturing equipment. Embracing modern manufacturing practices. Growing company. Relaxed management but sometimes too relaxed.
Unreliable management and low wages
Floor Technician (Former Employee) –  Dexter, MIDecember 19, 2017
I've seen MANY people let go over the past 3 years.
The management is terrible, they constantly create a stressful worn environmental. Many employees are unhappy and overall rating of Paladin....... IT SUCKS!!!!!
Pros
Low wages. ( lol)
Cons
Revolving door of employees and management
Manager (Former Employee) –  OhioOctober 3, 2017
New President and entire senior level of management turned over completely in less than a years time. At least 100 people have lost their job since 2015. Average stay is a year or less.Executive, Senior and mid-level management is all a joke! The only good thing is that they burn through employees so fast at every location they are constantly seeking new talent so you can get whatever salary you ask for upfront but be prepared to sell your soul to the devil.
Pros
Cons
Just about all of it!
Paladin was a great place to work until it was sold by Dover Corp
OPERATIONS LEADER (Former Employee) –  Dexter, MIJuly 6, 2017
Paladin was owned by Dover Corp for most of the time I was there but it was sold to a private equity company and it changed fundamentally. The successful leadership team that I was a part of is all gone now.
Pros
Great brand equity, company was very profitable and growing
Cons
The new holding company was never happy with anyone, turnover increased a lot
Company is process of change
Supply Chain Leader (Former Employee) –  Delhi, IAJune 1, 2017
Company was sold to management group and looks to have additional changes coming through. workers are very nice and do well together. Strategic sourcing is being developed with new leader
Pros
non
Cons
non
average employer, seasonal OT, not great benefits
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Dexter, MINovember 2, 2016
Hours vary
Lots of temps
focus on bottom line, not quality
Friendly people, but do their own thing
Benefits are not good
Pay could be better
Management says one thing, does another
Productive and fast paced environment
Group Leader (Former Employee) –  Ooltewah, TNSeptember 7, 2016
Great place to work. Good advancement opportunities. Company is growing at a good rate. Team member building and training on a daily basis. Safety oriented work environment
Pros
Great pay, advancement opportunities
Cons
Needs more space to grow
Not recommended
Plasma Operator (Former Employee) –  Delhi, IAApril 16, 2016
If your looking at a job at the Delhi or Manchester locations don't bother. This place is the most corrupt place I have ever worked period. Unless you are from Delhi or you own a Harley your life at this place is going to suck.
Pros
No pros
No qualified Upper Management
material handler (Former Employee) –  MichiganNovember 23, 2015
The work was a bit physical, but it was enjoyable, made the day go by fast. I WAS NOT impressed with the "shop floor" management. When I was faced with an issue I turned to my leader and often found more times than not that my leader wasn't qualified enough to know how to handle my issue. This was very frustrating and stressful. I truly liked working with my co workers.
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHOctober 10, 2015
The job is great place to work. great pay great benefits. You have the ability to work from home as needed. when traveling for them everything is paid for. they had no problem buying special tools you may need to do your field work.
Only thing negative I could say about the company is they have hired to many micro mangers that don't have a clue what it takes to do work out on the road
Good Company
Value Stream Manager - Supply Chain (Current Employee) –  Dexter, MISeptember 13, 2014
Good company to work for, but they don't review anyone on an individual basic or what you may accomplish during the year.
Small buisness atmosphere with global interfaces
Project Manager / Product Engineer (Current Employee) –  dexter miAugust 29, 2013
Paladin operates like a small business, but it is global. The company has experienced the most recent downturn in the economy (2012 to 2013), with layoffs and cutbacks; but, I dont blame the company for that.

It has been sold 3 times in 4 years, which leaves room for uncertainty.
Pros
work close with coworkers
Cons
sold 3 times in 4 years
Paladin
Shipping & Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Akron, OHJune 23, 2013
I clock in and changed into my uniform in our locker room, then I go into our plant group meeting then start shipping and loading trailers. I've learned the different types of parts and venders. Management are helpful, co workers are nice and respectful. The hardest part of the job is safety and the most enjoyable part is being outside
Pros
my hours
Cons
safety
An Industry Leader
MATERIALS COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Dexter, MIFebruary 5, 2013
Acquired by KPS Captial Partners in 2012, and regrouped into International Equipment Solutions, Paladin Attachments stands to lead the industry as a top developer and manufacturer of industrial farm and constructions attachments. Having had the opportunity to learn and develop Kaizen, Lean, 5S, and Kanban philosophies with the organization has allowed me to learn and apply new techniques and skill sets to my work environment. It was a true pleasure to be able to have input in the development, implementation, and maintenance of the company's inventory flow, and supply chain structure.
Pros
quarterly incentive programs, employee recognition awards, very good benefit package.
Cons
short lunch, early day, isolated location.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Paladin Attachments. Our community is ready to answer.

Paladin Attachments Reviews by Location