Paladin Consulting, Inc Employee Reviews

Productive, fun place to work for
Front Desk/Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 23, 2018
Good agency to work with, but never was called again although I've made myself available. I will try again to see if there are any assignments I could possibly obtain.
Pros
Agent handling file
Cons
Payment dates are too long
short time
Prep Clerk (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKAugust 29, 2017
I work for them for a very short ime they were there if needed and helpful i only work for them 2 month they answer any qustion i had on a timely manor
Employment agency for contractors
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJuly 18, 2017
Paladin was a great place to find a job the reunited me with the HP culture when I moved to a different state. They were able to find the right fit for me and put me back in a role as an HP field engineer under Northrup Grumman in a contracting role
Pros
Able to find me employment fairly quickly after an out of state move
Cons
N/a
This is an excellent consulting company to work for.
Sr. Crystal Reports Developer /Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 8, 2017
I have worked as a consultant for Palading several times over the years. They are great, very competitive pay, they support their consultants an any way they possibly can. Never a problem with receiving paychecks.
Pros
Great pay, positions, support
Claims Advocate
Vice President (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJune 1, 2017
When you need help with an insurance claim, these guys are amazing at what they do! They make sure they do everything they can to get you everything you deserve!
Great company
Financial Controller/Office Administration (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYMay 31, 2017
Was great working at this company.The owner allows you to work on your own, the staff was treated with a lot of respect.However the company no longer exit.
Great management, took care of their employees
Print Production Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Santa Fe, NMApril 26, 2017
Enjoyed working with Paladin. Easy to work with, was able to resolve issues quickly and efficiently. Pay was minimal but the job was so great that pay was not problematic. I learned a lot about the technical aspects of machinery and I enjoyed the fact that the job was hands on and required me to be out in the field mostly, not behind a desk all day. The most enjoyable part of the job was the flexibility to do what I needed to finish the work. When I had a problem management took care of it immediately and blame was never placed on any one person. The problem was addressed, a solution was executed, and it was back to business.
Contracting
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXApril 5, 2017
They found work for me when I was contracting they did a great job. Healthcare was a little expensive but they did not need to do it. I liked the contacts and jobs they found for me.
Pros
Flexible work assignments
Cons
Healthcare
Good Company to work for
Digital Print Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Melville, NYMarch 20, 2017
Good Company to work for in terms of looking out for Employees. I had no major issues with them during my employment period. My Paycheck was always on time and accurate
Great place to work for
Loan Support Tier II (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 25, 2017
Great place to work they are a very professional group to work for couldn't ask for much more. When you call on this company for anything they were always there .
Short assignment
Store Fixture Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lawton, OKJanuary 21, 2017
my assignment with Paladin was only five days. However, the experience I had with them was really good. I would work for them again. Every time I had a question they went above and beyond to make sure I got the info I needed.
Fantastic
anonymous (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 26, 2016
Amazing company. Does an great job helping people find jobs. Always pays contractors and treats employees well. Encountered a lot of turmoil with leadership change in late 2015
The management team was caring and nice
Document preparer (Former Employee) –  Hagerstown, MDAugust 16, 2016
Enjoyed working for this temp service. They never gave me a hard time when I needed off. They were very patient with everyone when we all were leaning the different processes we had to do. It was hard at times because the procedures kept changing. It was a nice job to have since most of had lost our jobs when the company was bought.
Pros
They had some luncheons for us
Cons
no health care
temp agency
worker (Former Employee) –  Largo, FLJuly 22, 2015
Good company to get a temporary position with a reputable company. I was the only one from my agency to be place on the assignment so there wasn't really anyone to relate to.
Service Technician
Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 30, 2015
Repaired Xerox multi-function machines in business environments, honed my customer service skills, learned from managers and co-workers and generally enjoyed the entire process.
Enjoyed the work
Document Specialist / Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 17, 2015
Sorted mail and checks, taped, scanned documents, indexed documents, used company mainframe to look up information and various clients, checked for discrepancies, checked envelopes to be sure nothing was missing.

I learned how to scan large volume of documents making sure that they were endorsed. Learned new software on company mainframe.

Management was strict, but friendly. They did not hesitate to help when someone had an issue

No time to really get to know the co-workers. was a very fast paced environment.

hardest part of job was the time constraints.

Most enjoyable part of job was 10-key and Document Sorting
Pros
Nice Breaks
Cons
Temmperature in the office.
The site i was working at was a pleasent place to be
check encoder (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 18, 2015
My job was to encode checks. I have a lot of experience in this field. The work I did was always at a steady pace. I don't have anything else to add.
Pros
The people made the job a good place to work.
Cons
No benifits
OMG, the client was constantly complaining about these people
Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  HoustonApril 17, 2015
Don't know how I stayed so long at the client. Was hired as a Systems Engineer, and a couple weeks after I started, the client was already complaining to me about what a scumbag company I was working for.

I never did hear all the details; but I heard a couple of people say they would never use Paladin again.

All of my personal experience with this company was working with 20-somethings that seemed to have just started in the business.

They use several different websites' SAaS companies, and they set up your username up differently across all of them.

I cannot imagine how they are still in business. They must have a high turnover rate with their salesmen. Having to get new customers constantly HAS to be expensive.
Work at client site
Dynamics CRM Deployment Lead (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCFebruary 6, 2015
Large CRM team implementation for DHS. I am currently handle solution deployment, technical delivery, and configuration management. The solution traverses 6 highly secure environment where as each has a minimum of 4 server clusters.
Contract position was new to me. No benefits but plenty of work.
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 18, 2014
Unsure whether contract was going to be renewed due to clients sizing up other competitive contracts with other vendors. No matter on job performance it was all economics.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Paladin Consulting, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

Paladin Consulting, Inc Reviews by Location