Paladin Consulting, Inc Employee Reviews

A great place to work
Editorial Director (Former Employee) –  Boulder, CODecember 12, 2018
Paladin closed on January 1, 2018. The company fostered individual skills and encouraged employees to use initiative and supported their decisions. Employees were trusted to complete their work on time and on budget, and supervision was as needed.
Great company
Copier Care Technician- Docucare Unit (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 4, 2018
Pay weekly is good. Cons no paid sick days. Salary was pretty low.NO sick day. Company is a good training job to build up your skill for permanent work.
Amazing Staff and Employees
Document Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX 75254October 15, 2018
Never had any problem with this company. They accommodated with any problems that I had if I needed the time off they gave me the time off which I really didn't need that much time just had a family emergency and he let me leave.
Xerox Analyst and Maintenance
Xerox Analyst and Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Leawood, KSAugust 27, 2018
track, and transfer machines all over the country. Also setup machine service calls for Xerox, Canon, Lexmark and Ricoh multi-function machines.As a Maintenance Tech the duties included Replacing Toner, Drums, and other consumable part, cleaning machines inside and out and clearing difficult paper jams.
Meh
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJuly 11, 2018
The position was average, the expectations were average, the professionalism was average, the manager was average, the hours were average, the pay was okay.
It's a good retirement job.
Non Commissioned Officer (Current Employee) –  Waco, TXJune 7, 2018
This job was intended for people with absolutely nothing else to do other than work. The communication with supervisors and employees is poor. The hardest part of the job was being available 24/7.
Pros
overtime
Cons
overtime, no benifits
Assembly Line and Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Library of Congress, Washington, DCMay 6, 2018
The benefits at Paladin was good even though I was working as a contract employee. there was plenty work to do which kept me very busy which I liked very much. The hardest part of the job was the installation of new copiers and the enjoyable part was after they copier was installed and worked with no errors.
Pros
A variety of place to go for a quick lunch break
Cons
Lunch time too short.
Productive, fun place to work for
Front Desk/Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 23, 2018
Good agency to work with, but never was called again although I've made myself available. I will try again to see if there are any assignments I could possibly obtain.
Pros
Agent handling file
Cons
Payment dates are too long
Great Company
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 18, 2017
At the time is was a great company. Beautiful building, wonderful people.

High traffic area at 635 and 35W.

Cafeteria and other restaurants in the area close by.
Pros
Atmosphere, people
Cons
Traffic
short time
Prep Clerk (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKAugust 29, 2017
I work for them for a very short ime they were there if needed and helpful i only work for them 2 month they answer any qustion i had on a timely manor
Employment agency for contractors
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJuly 18, 2017
Paladin was a great place to find a job the reunited me with the HP culture when I moved to a different state. They were able to find the right fit for me and put me back in a role as an HP field engineer under Northrup Grumman in a contracting role
Pros
Able to find me employment fairly quickly after an out of state move
Cons
N/a
This is an excellent consulting company to work for.
Sr. Crystal Reports Developer /Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 8, 2017
I have worked as a consultant for Palading several times over the years. They are great, very competitive pay, they support their consultants an any way they possibly can. Never a problem with receiving paychecks.
Pros
Great pay, positions, support
Claims Advocate
Vice President (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJune 1, 2017
When you need help with an insurance claim, these guys are amazing at what they do! They make sure they do everything they can to get you everything you deserve!
Great company
Financial Controller/Office Administration (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYMay 31, 2017
Was great working at this company.The owner allows you to work on your own, the staff was treated with a lot of respect.However the company no longer exit.
Great management, took care of their employees
Print Production Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Santa Fe, NMApril 26, 2017
Enjoyed working with Paladin. Easy to work with, was able to resolve issues quickly and efficiently. Pay was minimal but the job was so great that pay was not problematic. I learned a lot about the technical aspects of machinery and I enjoyed the fact that the job was hands on and required me to be out in the field mostly, not behind a desk all day. The most enjoyable part of the job was the flexibility to do what I needed to finish the work. When I had a problem management took care of it immediately and blame was never placed on any one person. The problem was addressed, a solution was executed, and it was back to business.
Contracting
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXApril 5, 2017
They found work for me when I was contracting they did a great job. Healthcare was a little expensive but they did not need to do it. I liked the contacts and jobs they found for me.
Pros
Flexible work assignments
Cons
Healthcare
Good Company to work for
Digital Print Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Melville, NYMarch 20, 2017
Good Company to work for in terms of looking out for Employees. I had no major issues with them during my employment period. My Paycheck was always on time and accurate
Great place to work for
Loan Support Tier II (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 25, 2017
Great place to work they are a very professional group to work for couldn't ask for much more. When you call on this company for anything they were always there .
Short assignment
Store Fixture Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lawton, OKJanuary 21, 2017
my assignment with Paladin was only five days. However, the experience I had with them was really good. I would work for them again. Every time I had a question they went above and beyond to make sure I got the info I needed.
Fantastic
anonymous (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 26, 2016
Amazing company. Does an great job helping people find jobs. Always pays contractors and treats employees well. Encountered a lot of turmoil with leadership change in late 2015

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Paladin Consulting, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.