Paladin Consulting, Inc

Paladin Consulting, Inc Employee Reviews

United States64 reviews
I like most is the the integrity of the owner Least was a new Sgt. making a name for himself No team Knowing that when business owners things were safe
Pros
He offered Level 3 training which i was in before it I Quit
Cons
The office manager was very unprofession
On the road 60% of the time from one job sight to another. You work alone most of time. I f you need guidance and help the mangers and supervisors are available to help you.
If you have any questions they will answer them in a very timely manner. Not a lot of room for advancement unless your contract company offers it to you.
If you've worked at a staffing agency before then you're probably already familiar with the environment. I enjoyed working with the other employees while I was there
Paladin was a good company to work for. They don't pay for holidays when you take off, but other than that, I liked working for them. They were easy to communicate with and were very proficient when processing my paperwork.
I enjoyed Paladin Consulting Staff very helpful and professional. I just got harassed a lot from two people on my assignment and it didn’t last very sad about that, but excellent working with Paladin staff and great pay. I wish I could get another job from them.
the people i was working with were friendly and warm to talk to but we also got work done and pretty quickly.i also liked our client contact he was nice and explained everything we needed to know then explain as we went.
Paladin closed on January 1, 2018. The company fostered individual skills and encouraged employees to use initiative and supported their decisions. Employees were trusted to complete their work on time and on budget, and supervision was as needed.
I was with them for over 2years. Its a great starting point to get your foot in the door. They are a Temp Agency, but one of the better ones in my opinion
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Paladin Consulting, Inc?
Pay weekly is good. Cons no paid sick days. Salary was pretty low.NO sick day. Company is a good training job to build up your skill for permanent work.
Great Boss to work for. There is a lot of stuff you have to put up with but overall the owner is willing to help you out as best he can. Some days its crazy hours
Never had any problem with this company. They accommodated with any problems that I had if I needed the time off they gave me the time off which I really didn't need that much time just had a family emergency and he let me leave.
track, and transfer machines all over the country. Also setup machine service calls for Xerox, Canon, Lexmark and Ricoh multi-function machines.As a Maintenance Tech the duties included Replacing Toner, Drums, and other consumable part, cleaning machines inside and out and clearing difficult paper jams.
The position was average, the expectations were average, the professionalism was average, the manager was average, the hours were average, the pay was okay.
This job was intended for people with absolutely nothing else to do other than work. The communication with supervisors and employees is poor. The hardest part of the job was being available 24/7.
Pros
overtime
Cons
overtime, no benifits
The benefits at Paladin was good even though I was working as a contract employee. there was plenty work to do which kept me very busy which I liked very much. The hardest part of the job was the installation of new copiers and the enjoyable part was after they copier was installed and worked with no errors.
Pros
A variety of place to go for a quick lunch break
Cons
Lunch time too short.
Good agency to work with, but never was called again although I've made myself available. I will try again to see if there are any assignments I could possibly obtain.
Pros
Agent handling file
Cons
Payment dates are too long
At the time is was a great company. Beautiful building, wonderful people. High traffic area at 635 and 35W. Cafeteria and other restaurants in the area close by.
Pros
Atmosphere, people
Cons
Traffic
I work for them for a very short ime they were there if needed and helpful i only work for them 2 month they answer any qustion i had on a timely manor
Paladin was a great place to find a job the reunited me with the HP culture when I moved to a different state. They were able to find the right fit for me and put me back in a role as an HP field engineer under Northrup Grumman in a contracting role
Pros
Able to find me employment fairly quickly after an out of state move
Cons
N/a
I have worked as a consultant for Palading several times over the years. They are great, very competitive pay, they support their consultants an any way they possibly can. Never a problem with receiving paychecks.
Pros
Great pay, positions, support