Paladin Consulting, Inc

Paladin Consulting, Inc Employee Reviews

Paladin Consulting, Inc insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager

Good management technics

I personally enjoyed working with Paladin Inc Llc company. They gave me proper orientation and guidance in how to follow up with worksite demanding conditions and I did keep up with more complex situations.

Pros

Good managers and supervisors

Cons

This is mainly a temporary employment agency which mean nothing is 100% for granted.

Phone interviewed lied about the job

In a phone interview I was TOLD there was holiday, sick, and vacation pay. When I received the contract I learned there was NO sick or vacation pay. I called and asked about that and was told I "heard" them wrong in my phone interview, they also DO NOT have holiday pay. I did not know a "contract" job meant you were only paid for hours work.When my contract ended they called me 2 weeks later with an "offer" for a "fantastic" job that matched my skills - my previous contract with a $.25 per hour pay cut. I declined, then they called two weeks after that with another "job that matched my skill set" - again, my previous contract for an additional $.15 pay cut. It didn't matter that I already had experience in the job they were offering.

Pros

Work for 18 months

Cons

No paid days off, contract renewal with a pay cut.

Great place tobwork

I wouldngive this company a very high rating, when I worked there everyone wanted to make sure I succeeded in all aspects of my work. My position involved the need of a government clearance and the company made sure mine was in place

Pros

caring personal

Cons

can't think of any

No concern for ordinary worker

I worked as a contractor for Paladin for two years. No one ever reached out to check on how my assignment was going. Boeing treated me more like their employee than Paladin. When the assignment ended I expected them to reach out but again no one did. They are truly pro client and not employee.

Pros

Boeing company perks

Cons

Poor healthcare

hands off consulting company

I was hired to work at Xerox and for all intents and purposes, I was working for them rather than Paladin, which could be considered both bad and good.

Pros

decent pay

Cons

no real communication/contact with consulting company

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.

Good Place to work

Recruiter was engaged and provided details and preparation for interview at client. Pay was excellent. Weekly paychecks. Kept track of client needs and kept informed about position.

Honest man

I like most is the the integrity of the owner Least was a new Sgt. making a name for himself No team Knowing that when business owners things were safe

Pros

He offered Level 3 training which i was in before it I Quit

Cons

The office manager was very unprofession

On the road 60 % of the time.

On the road 60% of the time from one job sight to another. You work alone most of time. I f you need guidance and help the mangers and supervisors are available to help you.

A fair company.

If you have any questions they will answer them in a very timely manner. Not a lot of room for advancement unless your contract company offers it to you.

It's an agency

If you've worked at a staffing agency before then you're probably already familiar with the environment. I enjoyed working with the other employees while I was there

Sr. Recruiter

Paladin was a good company to work for. They don't pay for holidays when you take off, but other than that, I liked working for them. They were easy to communicate with and were very proficient when processing my paperwork.

Great

I enjoyed Paladin Consulting Staff very helpful and professional. I just got harassed a lot from two people on my assignment and it didn’t last very sad about that, but excellent working with Paladin staff and great pay. I wish I could get another job from them.

i liked it

the people i was working with were friendly and warm to talk to but we also got work done and pretty quickly.i also liked our client contact he was nice and explained everything we needed to know then explain as we went.

A great place to work

Paladin closed on January 1, 2018. The company fostered individual skills and encouraged employees to use initiative and supported their decisions. Employees were trusted to complete their work on time and on budget, and supervision was as needed.

great service to work for

I was with them for over 2years. Its a great starting point to get your foot in the door. They are a Temp Agency, but one of the better ones in my opinion

Great company

Pay weekly is good. Cons no paid sick days. Salary was pretty low.NO sick day. Company is a good training job to build up your skill for permanent work.

Good Company

Great Boss to work for. There is a lot of stuff you have to put up with but overall the owner is willing to help you out as best he can. Some days its crazy hours

Amazing Staff and Employees

Never had any problem with this company. They accommodated with any problems that I had if I needed the time off they gave me the time off which I really didn't need that much time just had a family emergency and he let me leave.

Xerox Analyst and Maintenance

track, and transfer machines all over the country. Also setup machine service calls for Xerox, Canon, Lexmark and Ricoh multi-function machines.As a Maintenance Tech the duties included Replacing Toner, Drums, and other consumable part, cleaning machines inside and out and clearing difficult paper jams.

Meh

The position was average, the expectations were average, the professionalism was average, the manager was average, the hours were average, the pay was okay.

The benefits at Paladin was good even though I was working as a contract employee. there was plenty work to do which kept me very busy which I liked very much. The hardest part of the job was the installation of new copiers and the enjoyable part was after they copier was installed and worked with no errors.

Pros

A variety of place to go for a quick lunch break

Cons

Lunch time too short.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Paladin Consulting, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Paladin Consulting, Inc with