Paladin Employee Reviews

productive in gaining experance
SIT DOWN FORKLIFT Operator (Former Employee) –  Ooltewah, TNJuly 24, 2018
My typical work day was clocking in at work at 6:30am and going straight to our line leader meeting and doing our stretches. After stretches I did my forklift inspections. Then my line leader gave me papers to pull buckets out of the back of the plant to take to blast, brought buckets back inside to my line leader and made sure the welding sells where filled with buckets to be welded.

I learned that safety is number one key to working on a forklift, and how to be a professional on forklift. I also learned you can never honk to much to let pedestrians know I am coming.

Management came in everyday to ensure safety, work quality, and production where perfection, because perfection is key.

Workplace culture was always fair and pleasurable to work in. Everyone helped each other out teaching different things. Always giving advice and being respectable to one another.

The hardest part of the job was pulling china buckets out of the back of the area called china town.

The most enjoyable time of my job was being able to weld in my spare time and learning new thing about welding and forklift.
Pros
gaining experiance
Cons
there where no cons working at paladin
Bad management
CNC Operator (Current Employee) –  Delhi, IAMay 1, 2018
Very bad management, Palidan protects lazy employees and pushes excess work onto good workers. If your from Delhi your in and protected otherwise get used to getting stabbed in the back. They push good people out the door.
Pros
Pay, benefits
Forklift operator (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, TNApril 24, 2018
Very fast pace and a good Job to work. Every one gets along and respect for each other is a plus. Safety is very important of the work place. And the company gives you time to learn different jobs opportunities.
Pros
Lunches
Cons
Breaks
Assembler / welder (Former Employee) –  Delhi, IAMarch 1, 2018
Horrible hr. There is lots of job oppertunity but they tend to out source once you are in the door the hr tends to be lost and a lack of help leads tend to be ill versed in jobs they over see
Interesting workplace
Direct Support Professional (Current Employee) –  LaPorte, INJanuary 30, 2018
Drop off and pick up clients from day activities. Cook dinner for clients and clean up the house. Finish any laundry not finished by the overnight staff. Assist clients with showers. The hardest part of the job is when clients are having bad behaviors.
Pros
Ability to work as much overtime you want
Cons
Management does not like to grant time off even when you ask for it well in advance.
Painter/Chipper
Chipper/Grinder (Former Employee) –  Ooltewah, TNJanuary 4, 2018
I thoroughly enjoyed working at Paladin. I was trained well and understood what was expected of me. I had what I felt to be fair compensation. The hours I worked allowed me to balance work and home, and I would recommend this company to anyone who wanted to have a career and not just another job.
Pros
150 voucher for work boots
Cons
None that I can think of
Not a great place
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CADecember 22, 2017
Not the greatest place to work it's just another security company, lack of leadership is not all there... over worked unappreciated and takes up all of your time
Cut throat workplace
Welder (Former Employee) –  Ooltewah, TNNovember 12, 2017
This company was a good company until it went to different management. Then it was a cut throat workplace. Everyone is out to try to get your job and management is a joke.
Would not work for again
weld (Former Employee) –  dehli iaSeptember 29, 2017
Management is a joke you get treated very poorly the place is drama filled the team leads do NOT care about you.... you are just a number could just sit there and watch the team leads take smoke breaks all the time and you don't dare say anything about it or you will be on the chopping block and be expected to take all the blame to save someone higher from getting written up 'favorites'
Pros
paycheck
Cons
have to watch you back
Great people and place to work
Construction Manager and Founder (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJuly 2, 2017
A small group of hard workers with a great deal of experience can accomplish anything! This start-up construction company was able to recruit the best and instantly compete successfully for Fortune 500 business.
All around
Freelance Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 1, 2017
Good people to work for in corporate world. Communicates frequently with peers and clients. Salary competitive with industry and field. Job alignment suited.
Freelancer
Freelance Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 6, 2017
Work with a variety of clients. I enjoyed with multiple personnel on various projects. The manager communicates daily on up coming projects. The assignments are either short term or long term.
Working production
Welder/Fabricator (Current Employee) –  Ooltewah, TNMarch 3, 2017
It's all about production too much welding, lack of communication,
Also it's who's better first shift or third shift . I think they should be working together it's a company not who's better. we're not in the second grade
The hardest part of the job is getting production
Pros
Will loan you a 1500$ welding helmet and after working for a month you will new boots
Cons
You will get two 10 minutes breaking and one 30 minute break
Not place I would recommend for someone with a family
Medical Transporter (Former Employee) –  Farmville, VAFebruary 12, 2017
Hours are not meant for someone who has a family and wants a life outside of work. Also now a place if you have health problems Bc of smells and thing in the trucks that shouldn't be there.
Pros
Cons
Long long hours no family time really
excellent group of workers, management not so much..
Welder (Former Employee) –  Collegedale, TNFebruary 2, 2017
The workforce is equally divided for the most part of Americans and Russians/Czechoslovakians. Hot in the summer, cold in the winter because some people just can't shut a door...but all in all i loved working there and had good reliable relationships with my team members
Pros
i love welding
Good people
OEM National Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAOctober 24, 2016
Strong products, good vision & mission, strong leadership. Great Brand recognition. True experts in the field. They are very creative in solving the customers problems.
production
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Dexter, MI 48130May 17, 2016
Management is not professional at all. only concerned with higher up employees not hourly paid employees. pay was okay . work shifts were nice.
Used old out dated technology
Filled in for a sick employee (Former Employee) –  Dallas TexasAugust 26, 2015
This is not a company a true JavaScript developer would want to work for.

Their approach to JS is name-spacing and they write JS as if it was C# or something similar.

They write variables outside the scope of the function thrusting the variables to the view port.
Great place to work!
Engineering Clerk (Former Employee) –  Delhi, IAMay 27, 2015
All around one of the best places I've worked. My office co-workers were helpful and fun, and kind. I helped assist engineers and my day was always a challange but I enjoyed it.
they just recruitment company
Desktop Support Technician (Current Employee) –  Newburgh, NYFebruary 15, 2015
Nothing good or bad to say about the company, They called me for job, but they don't pay much. no one stays in touch with you
to find out how is it going.
Pros
I was hired
Cons
dont pay