Pall Corporation Employee Reviews

If I could give a negative star, I would
Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee) –  Timonium, MDNovember 29, 2018
This is honestly the worst company with the worst management I have ever worked for. They hire more than deplorable candidates and show the good workers no respect. If you like required overtime with little to no notice, schedule changes with little to no notice, negligent management, immature/ catty employees, low salary, and overall poor working environments, then Pall is the place for you.
Cons
Cut throat business. Key on bottom line performance
Senior Buyer (Former Employee) –  Cortland, NYJuly 16, 2018
I worked 23+ years for this company with lots of opportunity to grow with the company. Due to management changes and restructuring my position was "eliminated". Then within 6 months the company sold the business to Danaher. Many people making good salaries were terminated to groom the bottom line financials to facilitate the sale of the business.
Pros
good pay and good benefits
Cons
cut throat, not supportive of employees doing good work.
Productive and fast paced environment
Sr. Quality Assurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hauppauge, NYSeptember 18, 2018
Worked at Pall for over 17 years. I learned a lot and was promoted for my accomplishments. After company was bought out, a lot of the departments were eliminated.
Pros
good salary and benefits
Cons
hectic environment
good place to work
Sr. Buyer / Commodity Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLAugust 10, 2018
I would have continued to work at Pall if it were not for the facility shut down. I had advancement opportunities and was able to create new processes and try new ways of doing business there.
Pros
pay and benefits
Cons
some extended travel
Good ole' boy club
CNC Machinist (Former Employee) –  New Port Richey, FLNovember 3, 2018
I worked at Pall for 5 yrs. In that time I proved myself on many occasions to be above average as a machinist, and a problem solver. I held a lead man position twice in the machine shop in my 5 years employed at Pall, with hopes of moving into supervision, then possibly management. In any role I was employed in at Pall, I carried a lot of influence among my co-workers due to my experience and technical skills. The only problem at Pall, and the reason I left the New Port Richey facility was that the culture of the management was to promote thru friendships, not accomplishment. It was sadly well known that the people that received opportunities, and promotions, were the people closest to the hiring manager of whatever job may have been posted internally. The promotions in that facility were earned outside the work place through personal relationships. Normal for friends of the supervisor or manager, to get the jobs.
Pros
Well organized, and up to date equipment.
Cons
Poor supervision, and management due to giving the wrong people the jobs.
Worst company to work for on Long Island
Manager (Former Employee) –  Port Washington, NYSeptember 24, 2018
Pall/ Danaher Corporation has no leadership. They treat employees poorly. The work load is unbearable. Employees get little respect or compensation for their efforts.
Not worth it!
Warehouse Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Nottingham, MDMay 1, 2018
This place is a very hostile environment to work for very stressful how the Manager watches and harasses certain people all the time. You start to become frustrated because its not just the manager you have to worry about also her watch dogs that does her job for her they just don't get paid her salary. And if you have no interest in the managers personal life you automatically become a target. I doesn't feel like work anymore its starting to feel like middle school.
Great Facilites, Great Environment
Quality Engineer (Current Employee) –  Fajardo, PRMay 6, 2018
Pall Corporation is a great company with very competitive compensation packages. Excellent place to learn from the medical device industry and familiarize with ISO, FDA standards.
Pros
Work Life Balance, Competitive Salaries
Cons
Limited Carreer Opportunities
communication, personnal
packer, spiral wraper,video jet cap printer (Former Employee) –  DeLand, FLMay 14, 2018
pall is a good place to work. and the benefits are really good. sometime I think the breaks are short but that's just me. they started to do dinners once a month where the employees bring a lot of food and drinks. It was called potluck night only second shift did it. first shift didn't do it
Pros
allmost every one got along
Cons
trainning for different jobs were not long enough
Not a fair review
Engineering Co-op (Former Employee) –  Timonium, MDNovember 18, 2017
I was on a student "intern" assignment/temporary employment, so I really didn't get to see how benefits or advancement worked.

I typically went to work and worked on different projects, one-day projects or longer.

I learned about filter construction, Kaizen principles, and working with many different people. I still have friends from that job, which I had back in 2006.

Management critiqued me in a review after I left: I wish they had told me to my face. To my face, they were pleasant enough.

The culture was the best part of this job. There were lunches, holiday celebrations, the works. There wasn't one person there who was hard to appreciate.
Pros
Culture, everything else
Cons
None come to mind
I hold myself to a high standard and my best at all times. I am a very hard worker.
Product technician (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLSeptember 11, 2018
I have been at pall corporation Since 12-17-12 to percent. I have long a great bit to help my career. Its not the best place to work because of management not holding people accountable for doing wrong. They pick and choose who they like. Everyone is not held to the same standard. Thanks
Not for everyone
Manufacturing Associate (Current Employee) –  DeLand, FLMarch 4, 2018
Benefits are not that great and the work culture is bad. Employee happiness and morale is not a consideration of the management. Only good for experience to find a better place.
Pall was great till Danaher bought them out
Field Service Instrumentation Bio-Lab Engineer (Former Employee) –  West coastDecember 6, 2018
When i started with PALL i had a great manager the company was a little dis organised but workable, After Danaher took over the company went to the dog eat dog, Had Managers that did not know anything about customer service, the products or Quality systems You can not trust the HR people would not recommend this company to others
Great Benefits
Collection Analyst II (Former Employee) –  Port Washington, NYJanuary 17, 2018
The benefits at Pall are very good: healthcare, dental, vision. Benefits begin the day you start. The office is a clean modern environment. People work Hard,
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Job security a factor
Media location like Hauppauge,Putnam and Pensacola are worst
Sr engineer (Former Employee) –  Hauppauge, NYJanuary 19, 2018
Media location like Hauppauge,Putnam,Pensacola FL are under very poor management.Like Hauppauge turn around rate above 25% in year. Be ware of these location.
Benefits
Cons
Poor management
Cometetive Job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Exton, PAOctober 19, 2018
Working at Pall Corp. is fast paced. The style of teaching is time sensitive. It's a very completive environment; however, I'm a fast learner and eager for career advancement no matter what the environment is.
Pros
Two 15 min breaks 1 hour break
Cons
Temporary position nothing permenent
What you learned
Science Associate (Current Employee) –  Fajardo, PRSeptember 30, 2018
Working at Pall Life Sciences industry help me to improve my skills in the laboratory area. I learned so many new GLP (Good Laboratory Practices) that are so important for the development of the laboratory also to the industry too. Being a fresh mind graduated student will help to create new idea in the laboratory areas, this ideas can be for the innovation of a better analytical test and also a better organization that can guaranteed efficiency.
Pros
Great leaders
Cons
Short breaks
A good position for a new graduate
Laboratory Technician (Current Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MINovember 14, 2018
Highly detailed job that required a great deal of critical thinking for problem solving. A good position for recent college graduates to practice their skills.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
No room for advancement.
sucks
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Lutherville-Timonium, MDSeptember 22, 2018
this is the sorryiest place I have ever worked. the last day I was there the plant manager matt stiner tried to attack me as I was quiting. I filled a complant with management they took no action. I was shown more respect in prison. must be nice.
Pros
Cons
everything and everyone
Hard work very very under paid but the people were nice
Operator (Former Employee) –  Hauppauge, NYNovember 29, 2018
I really don't remember the place but things I do remember I would like to forget bit a very clean facility o must say. I really enjoyed the people I met there. God is good and there were a a lot spiritual people their including myself.
Pros
Family, kind and appreciatd
Cons
Low paying