Pall Corporation Employee Reviews

What you learned
Science Associate (Current Employee) –  Fajardo, PRSeptember 30, 2018
Working at Pall Life Sciences industry help me to improve my skills in the laboratory area. I learned so many new GLP (Good Laboratory Practices) that are so important for the development of the laboratory also to the industry too. Being a fresh mind graduated student will help to create new idea in the laboratory areas, this ideas can be for the innovation of a better analytical test and also a better organization that can guaranteed efficiency.
Pros
Great leaders
Cons
Short breaks
Worst company to work for on Long Island
Manager (Former Employee) –  Port Washington, NYSeptember 24, 2018
Pall/ Danaher Corporation has no leadership. They treat employees poorly. The work load is unbearable. Employees get little respect or compensation for their efforts.
sucks
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Lutherville-Timonium, MDSeptember 22, 2018
this is the sorryiest place I have ever worked. the last day I was there the plant manager matt stiner tried to attack me as I was quiting. I filled a complant with management they took no action. I was shown more respect in prison. must be nice.
Pros
Cons
everything and everyone
I hold myself to a high standard and my best at all times. I am a very hard worker.
Product technician (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLSeptember 11, 2018
I have been at pall corporation Since 12-17-12 to percent. I have long a great bit to help my career. Its not the best place to work because of management not holding people accountable for doing wrong. They pick and choose who they like. Everyone is not held to the same standard. Thanks
good place to work
Sr. Buyer / Commodity Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLAugust 10, 2018
I would have continued to work at Pall if it were not for the facility shut down. I had advancement opportunities and was able to create new processes and try new ways of doing business there.
Pros
pay and benefits
Cons
some extended travel
Cut throat business. Key on bottom line performance
Senior Buyer (Former Employee) –  Cortland, NYJuly 16, 2018
I worked 23+ years for this company with lots of opportunity to grow with the company. Due to management changes and restructuring my position was "eliminated". Then within 6 months the company sold the business to Danaher. Many people making good salaries were terminated to groom the bottom line financials to facilitate the sale of the business.
Pros
good pay and good benefits
Cons
cut throat, not supportive of employees doing good work.
great place to work
Fabricator (Former Employee) –  timinium mdJuly 12, 2018
management always look out for their workers. treated them great. reminded them around the end of the year if you had any vac. of sick time so you did not lose them
Excellent work place
Project Specialist - Single Use Technologies (Former Employee) –  DeLand, FLJune 6, 2018
Pall Corporation is a great company. The workplace culture is excellent. Also, people work with great performance. I recommend this company to get a job.
Excelente ambiente
Operaria de Manufactura (Former Employee) –  Fajardo Gardens, PRMay 25, 2018
Poseen un ambiente que fomenta el compañerismo, el diálogo y la entrega a la calidad del empleado hacia la compañía y los clientes.
Pros
Plan médico, plan de retiro y paga
communication, personnal
packer, spiral wraper,video jet cap printer (Former Employee) –  DeLand, FLMay 14, 2018
pall is a good place to work. and the benefits are really good. sometime I think the breaks are short but that's just me. they started to do dinners once a month where the employees bring a lot of food and drinks. It was called potluck night only second shift did it. first shift didn't do it
Pros
allmost every one got along
Cons
trainning for different jobs were not long enough
Great Facilites, Great Environment
Quality Engineer (Current Employee) –  Fajardo, PRMay 6, 2018
Pall Corporation is a great company with very competitive compensation packages. Excellent place to learn from the medical device industry and familiarize with ISO, FDA standards.
Pros
Work Life Balance, Competitive Salaries
Cons
Limited Carreer Opportunities
Not worth it!
Warehouse Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Nottingham, MDMay 1, 2018
This place is a very hostile environment to work for very stressful how the Manager watches and harasses certain people all the time. You start to become frustrated because its not just the manager you have to worry about also her watch dogs that does her job for her they just don't get paid her salary. And if you have no interest in the managers personal life you automatically become a target. I doesn't feel like work anymore its starting to feel like middle school.
N/a
Human Resources Generalist (Current Employee) –  Fajardo, PRApril 19, 2018
My years at Pall are fulling and extremely challenging. Can adapt to changes and I personally experience changes are fantastic when it drives growth and development to business culture.

You need to love your role to endeavor all obstacles that my come your way,

Be passionate,and be part of the solution,
So-so
Manufacturing Associate (Current Employee) –  Cortland, NYApril 17, 2018
The turnover at the executive and management here has been less than spectacular with each new team having their own agenda. They need to have some stability to make this effective.
Productive and great experience
Information System Specialist Intern (Former Employee) –  Fajardo, PRApril 11, 2018
This internship has been the time-experience of my career. It show me the principles of IT management. Like: system management, trouble shooting, networks and server administration.
Good place to learn cGMP
R&D Intern (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLMarch 27, 2018
I interned there and learned an awful lot about the R&D manufacturing environment. As a chemistry student, they provide ample opportunities for me to apply my theoretical knowledge to real world problems daily.
I will never go back to this company.
Anodizing (Former Employee) –  AZMarch 5, 2018
The training is terrible. No one is held accountable for their mistakes. Management doesn't care what goes on on the production floor. Worst place I've ever worked!
Cons
Written up for being a minute late from lunch, ridiculous
Not for everyone
Manufacturing Associate (Current Employee) –  DeLand, FLMarch 4, 2018
Benefits are not that great and the work culture is bad. Employee happiness and morale is not a consideration of the management. Only good for experience to find a better place.
Wonderful experience working at Pall
HR Administrator (Former Employee) –  DeLand, FLFebruary 19, 2018
Pall Corp. made training and development a priority. Offered many classes for various work related topics.

Large group of employees, good morale.

I thought I wanted to retire from Pall Corp. and did in 2017. After almost one year, I am looking to find part time work to keep busy and keep myself fresh. I still have much more to give any future employer.

Pall has no part time work available, or I would go back.
Pros
Exciting, able to meet people form all over the world
Cons
Lots of work, too much to do some days
Work is work
Manufacturing Associate (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJanuary 31, 2018
Just show up ready to work and if you enjoy a slow place to work that’s the right job. Also stay to yourself and only speak when spoken to and you will be just fine