Palm Beach County Human Resources Employee Reviews

See reviews about
4.0Job Security & Advancement
Don't recommend working here.
Victim Advocate (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJuly 18, 2018
They need to treat their sexual assault victims a little better and stop making them feel as though it was there fault or that they are lying. Have better training for new employees.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
management sucks!!! gossiping goes on as well.
Great Management
Supervisor Training (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLNovember 7, 2017
Great Management, easy environment, great job to gain experience. typical day was spent traveling to various summer camp sites and monitoring food distribution
Homeless Service Program
CASE MANAGER II (Former Employee) –  Lantana, FLAugust 27, 2013
My job is most rewarding when clients come into the office and state their need to change, from current negative behaviors. Clients are hopeful because he/she expressed they want a new way of living. Co workers are friendly and resourceful. The most enjoyable part is when you assist in helping a client, and they express gratitude. I have learned a great AMOUNT about social work, substance abuse and mental health illness. I did not realize the extent of my job, in this capacity. As a result, I have obtained a MSW. There are always new situation that present them because life is ever changing. I will consciously use my skills. Management is supportive as training is readily available. Public interest is my foundation, passion and drive that allow me to work in the direction of social change. I want to continue to advance and engage in helping the vulnerable.
Fun work place
Site Monitor (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJuly 16, 2012
Great team of workers, very diverse, wonderful manager, strict policies, embracing office experience. Dedicated team.
Pros
great job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Palm Beach County Human Resources. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about