Palm Beach International Raceway

Work-Life Balance

Palm Beach International Raceway insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to learn new things

Safety was always the first mission.

Quick-paced, physically demanding off-track, and mentally demanding on-track environments helped to train my instincts, especially the speed and quality of my decision-making process.

Wouldent wast my time there again

Very rude people lack of leadership seems like management doesn't know what there doing i heard someone new bought it and they sure dont understand the racing world anotjer example of the wrong people operating a business that they know nothing about

Pros

Excitement of the race

Cons

You have to buy your own water to drink

Fun Place to work

Fun place place to work...great co-workers. Work place culture is roll with the punches. Need to be very flexible. Hardest part of the job is making every customer happy.

Poor work Enviroment

Great People work there. But management does not work bey an SOP it all by the seat of there pants. Know one knows whats going on and have of the old staff do not like the new Management even though he is better then the last. Very good old boy attitude. Very long hours and there is no compensation you cant even get a water unless you pay for it. Very high turn over rate. Some of the managers should never be managing no people skills at all.

Pros

You can see some cool races

Cons

Long hours bad pay no employee benefits or care for employees

Productive and fun work place with extreme go-karts

Wednesday-Sunday is the only days the track would be open to public.After being promoted to every department at Palm Beach International Raceway, Im fortunate to have accomplished a lot for myself in knowing that i can get the job done know matter the obstacles that was presented to me. My job description; Making sure that all staff were on there post collecting info and to report, scheduling, most importantly bringing income for the company.The staff that was provided to me were the most respectably individuals that i can honestly say iv ever worked with. Most horrendous day about working is when mother nature(weather) wouldn't permit our races to be complete.Even though departure from this company was hard, going home at the end of the day and seeing happy faces was most enjoyable part of my job.

Pros

Getting to meet ALOT of positive/ heart warming people.

Cons

No benefits

Care to share?

Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.

Productive place to work

Always entertained, full of energy and fun. a typical day at work would include lots of laughter fun and meeting people from all over.

great hands on experience

a fun, energetic place to work. The management is professional and kind. The activities are interesting and the pay was also good. I got to use my skills and education in a fun and unique environment.

Pros

great people, fun, good money

Cons

the only way there is the Beeline hwy

not good!!

stay away. poor management, huge turnover, and rude co-workers.

Pros

pay

Cons

everything else

As with any new/start up business we worked many long hours to complete the facility and get things up and running.The toughest part of the job was halfway through the project the business was sold to investors that did not understand the iIntricacies of motorsports.

Jobs at Palm Beach International Raceway