Palmetto Moon Employee Reviews in Florence, SC

2.9Pay & Benefits
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Florence, SCJuly 27, 2017
I didn't learn about losing my job until I was kicked off the "When I work" app. Nobody informed me. I felt left out with everyone. No one reached out to me to be my friend.
Fun place to work with a great atmosphere.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Florence, SCApril 28, 2017
A typical day at work was sometimes fast pace but always pretty relaxed. From Palmetto Moon I truly learned why customer service is so important as well as how to complete the sell. The workplace environment is one that I enjoyed working in for two years and would recommend to anyone.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Not enough hours
Sales Associate
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Florence, SCOctober 9, 2014
A typical day for me at work was to come in and find what section of the floor I would be working that day. After that I would go around and make sure my section was clean and stocked full of merchandise. As a sales associate my main job was to help the customers in anyway they needed. From going into the back to check for sizes or ordering a product from anther store for them. I love the people that I work with I still go back to see them when I can.
Palmetto Moon
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Florence, SCMarch 4, 2014
A typical day at work was going in and satisfying the costumers. i learned that everyone has their own unique way of dressing, and what they like. the hardest part of the job was satisfying coworkers and management. the most enjoyable part is seeing costumers content and all smiles when they find exactly what they were shopping for. management was about the same as it is anywhere-- they're always busy and doing what is needed to keep the store running correctly.
Pros
discount
Cons
short breaks, healthcare
Decent
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Florence, SCMay 9, 2013
If you're a person in college this is a great job! The management actually works with you!