Palmetto Moon Employee Review

View all Palmetto Moon reviews

Fun co-workers, fun experience, very poor management
Cashier/Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Pooler, GAApril 4, 2019
I worked for 6 months through the November and December holidays. It was a fun and easy environment, it is relaxed and slow some days. Although, it’s very fast paste and can get stressful through the holidays. Employees and management are very helpful, I got along well with others and the overall work was very easy. My only issue is the store manager there. After the holidays when it became slow, my hours were reduced to only 5-10 hours a week. I tried many times to communicate with my boss and get my hours back but because she picks her favorite employees to get the most hours, she didn’t try to help me even though I worked just as hard as everyone else. So I only recommend this as a temporary job.
Pros
Fun, Relaxed, Pays well, Great co-workers
Cons
Poor management, Favoritism

Other Palmetto Moon Employee Reviews

Disorganized
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Dawsonville, GAMay 31, 2019
No one ever knew what was going on. There were always times when people would not show up, and then everyone else has to scramble to cover for those who did not show up.
Fun, Friendly
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCMay 21, 2019
Palmetto Moon is an excellent part time job. There are many perks and the people are amazing. The owners make you feel like family and there is never a dull moment.
Pros
Location, Perks, Discounts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Palmetto Moon. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.1InHerSight Score

3.0Personal Development

4.4Career Opportunities

2.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight