Palmetto Moon Employee Review

View all Palmetto Moon reviews

Decent work environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SCJanuary 3, 2019
Regular day was ringing up customers at the register, folding and hanging up clothes, management was okay, not the best, learned how to work in retail and all the ins and outs of the business, workplace culture was okay, hardest part was all the manual labor but the most enjoyable was being around new people

Other Palmetto Moon Employee Reviews

Great place, horrible management
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAJune 21, 2019
I got the job and the manager told me I’d have the schedule by the following week. Never got the schedule. I called eight times plus two times from both of my parents to have the manager e-mail me my schedule. She said that she would and yet no schedule e-mailed to me. It’s been a month since my interview and she has yet to send me my schedule. I highly do not recommend working here. It’s awful management, she seemed too immature to even attempt to be a manager at a retail store.
Disorganized
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Dawsonville, GAMay 31, 2019
No one ever knew what was going on. There were always times when people would not show up, and then everyone else has to scramble to cover for those who did not show up.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Palmetto Moon. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.1InHerSight Score

3.0Personal Development

4.4Career Opportunities

2.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight