Palmetto Moon Employee Review

View all Palmetto Moon reviews

Great people, terrible management
Sales Associate/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SCJanuary 28, 2019
I enjoy working here. The typical day consists of folding, helping customers and ringing them up. The only downsides are that the store manager doesn’t really know how to run a store and that during the off season (January-March) I get about 4 hours per week. During the summer, lots of hours are available. I recommend this job because the shift managers and the other sales associates are super nice and will help you out. They’re good about letting you leave or take time off if you have an emergency.
Pros
Paid breaks, 25% off discount
Cons
Lots of folding

Other Palmetto Moon Employee Reviews

Unorganized
Management (Former Employee) –  Buford, GAJune 25, 2019
As a part of management the higher managers had no idea what they were doing and let all the blame of things not going right on the lower level managers and employees just to save their jobs. Don’t expect for anyone working with you to have your back. Everyone looks for someone else to blame. Always got called in to work and go into overtime but then get in trouble for working too many hours.
Cons
No outside life
Great place, horrible management
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAJune 21, 2019
I got the job and the manager told me I’d have the schedule by the following week. Never got the schedule. I called eight times plus two times from both of my parents to have the manager e-mail me my schedule. She said that she would and yet no schedule e-mailed to me. It’s been a month since my interview and she has yet to send me my schedule. I highly do not recommend working here. It’s awful management, she seemed too immature to even attempt to be a manager at a retail store.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Palmetto Moon. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.1InHerSight Score

3.0Personal Development

4.4Career Opportunities

2.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight