Palo Alto Networks Employee Reviews

Thank you!
Human Resources Intern (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAJune 28, 2018
Palo Alto Networks was a great opportunity to learn about the different areas of Human Resources. It really started opening doors and creating connections.
Productive and fun place to work.
Sales Operations Renewal Rep (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJune 26, 2018
Worked together as a team, they made it easy to work. I enjoyed the lunch and learns, team building. Everyone pretty much kept to themselves and worked at their own pace. The hardest part of the job, was not knowing if you were doing a good job. The easiest part of the job were the people.
Pros
Happy Hours
Cons
No overtime
awesome
Resident Engineer (Microsoft) (Current Employee) –  Redmond, WAMay 9, 2018
awesome great company

great culture great learning experience

Great management

Great people around

very helpful folks

awesome training and benefit
Productive and fun working environment
Technical Support Engineer, Tier II (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXMay 8, 2018
Relaxed atmosphere with a very professional yet family oriented situation. Management caters to individual growth to better serve and reflect the company's vision statement.
Good Company
Principal Professional Services Engineer (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAMay 1, 2018
Upper level management (VP and above) is quite good and involved. Director and lower level management needs improvement. The company is continuing to change a lot. Many coat tails are being used to bring in new employees.
Very strong work culture, smart people, awesome manager, very good benefit. Extremely fast growing company.
IT Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAApril 1, 2018
There is no typical day at work here.

Every single day here is super challenging .

if you looking for a place sit down to relax, learn and code. This place is not for you.

Project enhancement growing like racing , you may lucky to find time in your day to check your phone.

Other than that, everything is good. You are willing to learn + work, you will become a very BIG person when you come out of the company.
Pros
free snack, drink, coffee ...
Cons
you may find diff time to adjust in new working environment if u are minority.
Great Place to Work
Senior OTC SAP RAR Architect (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAMarch 16, 2018
Great Place to work and collaborate and people are relaxed. Location is great and right place to be in for interns and full time employees. I would recommend to anyone
Fun place to work
Data Analyst- Operations (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAFebruary 26, 2018
The work life balance was really good and the manger was very good in setting up his expectations. So as long as th edeliverables was on time, the manager gives you more freedom to explore on different solutions for the problem.
Fast pace and great, fun place to work.
Global Expense Report Analyst (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAFebruary 21, 2018
Recently moved into a brand new beautiful building with lots of natural lighting. Very team oriented environment. Loved it!

Fun people, food, culture, manager's and co-workers. Always making work fun. Loved it!
Pros
Cohesive team environment
Cons
contract only
Excellent company to work for if you like to travel
Professional Services Engineer (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXFebruary 19, 2018
Great company, I still miss it, but I was not able to travel as much as needed, 75% of the time.
All the resources needed are available to you, all the training you need, excellent benefits, again if you like to travel this is the place to be.
Great Benefits for the hard work that is expected
Technical Support Engineer II (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAJanuary 27, 2018
The Company has many added benefits, team outings, various types of tournaments, performance acknowledgement ceremonies.
In Technical Support work time is work time. They expect participation and production, which the company deserves. The pace is fast and there is always work to be done. Palo Alto Networks was a great company to work for.
Overall Good experience
Technical Support Engineer (TAC) (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXJanuary 26, 2018
-Good company culture
-Great environment to learn
-Management was great
-Great Team atmosphere
-Work place is relaxed
-Great opportunity to learn foundational Network Security Concepts
Great atmosphere
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  AmsterdamJanuary 26, 2018
Loved working at Palo Alto.. lots of benefits and great colleagues. A lot of training offered and never a dull moment. I got to learn a whole new business sector and the company treated their employees very well.
Productive & extremely fast paced
Senior ACCOUNTS PAYABLE SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAJanuary 17, 2018
This is a fast paced environment with not much flexibility. The PTO benefits are excellent just find yourself with high volume of work & no slack to use the PTO that has been accrued
Pros
excellent benefits
Cons
No work @ home flexibility
Awesome place Awesome Product
Resident Engineer (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAJanuary 9, 2018
I left due to my personal circumstances but I wish I did not have to leave this job. There is allot of opportunity to grow and learn in this company. Great place
Pros
Excellent Cafeteria, excellent learning opportunities.
Cons
HQ location
Great Environment
Lab Administrator (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 4, 2018
Working here involves working troubleshoot tickets, replicating a customers environment and helping customers resolve their issues and making sure to follow up with the customer in a timely manner.
Pros
Free Lunches, Cafe area, free snacks and drinks, Bonuses, Benefits and Awesome team members
Cons
can work long hours
Excellent Company to work for
Resident Engineer (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 2, 2018
One of the best companies to work for in the cyber security field. ITs a very friendly environment to work at. Your managers are your friends as far as I experienced.

HR needs to stop discriminating
Intern (Former Employee) –  Nowhere, OKDecember 29, 2017
I applied for an internship here multiple times and they keep turning me down. I did nothing wrong and they still decide to be rude to me. All HR do is rat out the people who act like one of the professors at my university. I have the potential to make a good worker but they treat me like trash. They are the ones responsible for harm to life to someone looking for a job. Idiots liars jerks!
Pros
free to express, free rudeness, good company structure, pay for funeral
Cons
Never hires right candidates, HR discriminates against broke college grads, good pay
I loved the culture at PAN
Sr. Accounts Payable Accountant (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CADecember 11, 2017
I would refer people to work there. The culture is genuine and true.
I love the people there and miss them very much. I would consider the people I work with to be my work family.
Great
G4S Site Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXDecember 6, 2017
Great place to work. Great workplace environment. Great leadership team. Free coffee bar with snacks. Super friendly coworkers. Great location to get too.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Palo Alto Networks. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
4.4

4.4Personal Development

4.3Career Opportunities

4.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Palo Alto Networks Reviews by Location