Read 20 answers
It is flexible, depending on the availability of each store. Please check with the store manager.
April 21, 2017
Depends if management likes you one week work 36 to 18.
They are great, you get as many hours as you ask for.
Too long for management. Should be constant rotations. Less stress and more ways to use the brain for innovative ideas! They say when people love their jobs they are stress free and want to do more and help more.
I applied and I know I would be an asset to the company as well as gaining a career. Honest, fair, love people, desire to learn all positions in store work well with diversity and under pressure, have ability to preform any task in store if given a chance and I only live .20 miles away. I would love to become a Panda Express Family Member.
Depending on the location and volume of business. They also factored in on how good of a worker you were. If they didn’t like how you worked, you were most likely to get the maximum of three days and be on call for the week in case someone called off. If you worked really good they would usually only give you one day off with the chance of two days off. They would overwork you in the way that benefits them. For example you would have to either open or close the store for management and they would come at a later shift or leave earlier.
It ranges depending on how good of a worker you are. If they are short staffed they will want you to devote your life to them. Not a very good work/home balance. If the upper management if coming to town you will be there all night cleaning.
NOT flexible at all. As a student and working 2 jobs, there was no flexibility
They where fine just they well cut them off two 3 hours
55+ expected and overnight if an ACO team is in town (VIP)
- What is the work environment and culture like at Panda Restaurant Group?25 people answered
- What benefits does Panda Restaurant Group offer?Answered by Panda Restaurant Group
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Panda Restaurant Group?19 people answered
- What is the interview process like?18 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Panda Restaurant Group a better place to work?17 people answered
- Does Panda Express allow employees to work with facial piercings?Answered by Panda Restaurant Group
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Panda Restaurant Group?13 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Panda Restaurant Group?13 people answered
- Do Panda employees get paid overtime if they work more than 8 hours?13 people answered
- Who gets bonuses among employees of Panda? How often is the pay raise?13 people answered