15 minute breaks instead of 10 minute breaks
Give your employee an actual shot.
I think it's great.
Give more hours and not promote bullying.
I would hire harder working people and have an active manager.
Environment communication interacting with everyone making it a fun atmosphere
Eliminate the choices! There are way too many choices.
Better guest service
Make sure the managers are doing their job
I work all around the store so I would focus more on customer service .
- What is the work environment and culture like at Panda Restaurant Group?25 people answered
- How are the working hours at Panda Restaurant Group?Answered by Panda Restaurant Group
- What benefits does Panda Restaurant Group offer?Answered by Panda Restaurant Group
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Panda Restaurant Group?19 people answered
- What is the interview process like?18 people answered
- Does Panda Express allow employees to work with facial piercings?Answered by Panda Restaurant Group
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Panda Restaurant Group?13 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Panda Restaurant Group?13 people answered
- Do Panda employees get paid overtime if they work more than 8 hours?13 people answered
- Who gets bonuses among employees of Panda? How often is the pay raise?13 people answered