Pandora Jewelry Employee Reviews

Found 632 reviews matching the search See all 1,144 reviews
Staff was fine to work with. Manager sucked
Assistant Manager Retail (Former Employee) –  Joliet, ILApril 10, 2019
The manager and district managers were terrible. One DM was the owners daughter and the other was heartless and did not care about employee complaints. Was a decent company to work for until manager changes. Not one person on the staff liked the new manager, she came from another store that lost them a ton of money. She should have been fired but somehow she ended up at my store. Such a bad manager!!!
A great starting point for luxury retail
Sales Lead/Visual Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 10, 2019
The culture at work is great and allows for opportunity to build a sense of community within coworkers. Enjoyable parts of the job consist of being able to create countless experiences for clients. A con however would be that at times there feels like there isn't much room for constant growth or challenge.
Great coworkers but no room for advancement
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Freehold, NJApril 9, 2019
As much as I love working at Pandora, I think my time there is coming to an end. Working there did teach me a lot of people skills and I will be forever greatful for that. I have been at Pandora for four years now and have not received a promotion or even been asked about a promotion. I am not a bad sales associate, A majority of the time that I have been employed at Pandora I did what was expect of me through the goals that they gave us. I do appreciate everything I have learned from this job but there is no logic on raises and or being able to advance in the company
Pros
Flexible hours and great coworkers.
Cons
Hours and Coporate.
Exelente trabajo en equipo
Sales associate/ (Current Employee) –  San Juan, PRApril 9, 2019
El horario en el trabajo es uno muy ameno y cómodo, las jordanas comienzan sobre 9am, culminando como maximo a las 7:30.
El equipo es un excelente y sin duda la atmósfera de trabajar en Viejo San Juan es una de mucha armonía.
Pros
Comisiones
Cons
30 minutos de lunch
working
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Fairview Heights, ILApril 8, 2019
when you first get to work you do not truly get warmed up about how the day is going or what you are required to do. the work environment was awful and would not recommend to anyone to work there.
active place to work at
sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Miami Downtown, FLApril 8, 2019
working in pandora was so much fun , building bracelets with different charms , helping costumers . We would clean the store at night and place back the products to the unit .
It wasn't a challenge
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Paramus Park, NJApril 5, 2019
I easily exceeded my sales goals 3 months out the 4-5 months I was there. There was some difficulty with one of the employees I had worked with and I felt they were favored over the disagreement we had by my manager.
Pros
Commission, flexible hours worked with my other part time job at the time.
Cons
Hourly rate for NJ is not livable off of.
Good Temporary Job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Buford, GAApril 2, 2019
I worked for Pandora for a little over two years. My experience at first was an amazing one. as my coworkers and managers were amazing. The customers seemed to gradually get worse over the years until they were just intolerable (my personal opinion). However, I built life lasting relationships with my coworkers that really surprised me. The way was good depending on where you are in life. HOLIDAYS WERE HORRIBLE. Lines were outside of the door, and it was busy from open to close (often closing late). However, you do potlucks and everyone is suffering so you're not alone. Schedule was okay.
Pros
Coworkers, Management
Cons
Customers
Not my favorite
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 28, 2019
Pandora has great products, I wasn’t there as a full time employee and that’s the only way to get benefits from them. Location was trouble (Disney Springs) I had to park to far from the actual store
The upper management is very unprofessional
Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Fairview Heights, ILMarch 24, 2019
Human Resources is secretive and comes to the conclusion to write up all involved... never make a statement based on something you witnessed or were involved in ...
Fun in school job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNMarch 19, 2019
I worked here part time a little in high school and some when I graduated. I loved it, I had regulars, good relationship with co workers and management. There is some room for advancement but you have to let them know you're interested or they'll fill that position. Hours are pretty unpredictable but lets be honest, there will always be someone that doesn't want to work one day and will let you have their shift. Standard 30 min lunch.
Cons
not much room for advancement
Strong Diversity and Productive
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXMarch 18, 2019
- It's hardly busy weekdays
- I learned how to improve my communication skills
- Strong diversity
- Seeing a customer happy with their jewelry makes you feel accomplished
Terrible
Key Holder/Designer (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCMarch 18, 2019
Too much favoritism, mgmt chooses favorites who dont block out for their breaks. Work culture is cliquey and cringy. Spend more time with each other than customers
Great Place to work

very informative

great people

great team work

informative training everyday learning
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks
Pandora
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CAMarch 13, 2019
Beautiful products with a great discount but the pay was minimum wage. Great experience, great way to express creativity.
So peaceful and you get to work in the mall.
Pros
great discount
Fun environment to work in
Designer (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCMarch 12, 2019
You get to work one on one with customers and tell them what they think they want. There is no commission unfortunately but does offer incentives. The company over so is great
Pros
Fun competitions, incentives
Cons
Management at times
fun job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNMarch 11, 2019
everyone made the job fun even though it is a serious working environment. we knew when to be serious but also knew how to have fun and enjoy each other.
Pros
fun
Cons
no comission
Pandora Nightmare
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMarch 8, 2019
There are a few people that I have enjoyed working with at PANDORA. A few years ago, workplace culture was great. You could not walk down a hall without someone speaking, flashing a warm smile or just saying hello even if you did not know them. There has been a lot of changes with management so its expected that the culture would change but the company did not do well keeping employees engaged. When the company laid off a lot of people, HR closed their doors and if a certain "type" of person was laid off, private security was brought in to protect HR. FYI when I say certain type, lets say security was not always hired, only select races.

The culture went from warm smiles to people being disgruntle, resigning and or festering gossip. Part of the reason why people are disgruntle is because the organization would announce a change and then you would see some departments not complying with those changes.

The hardest part of the job was watching other departments get praised and raises for not doing their job but when its the department that takes in all the complaints, its easy to spin it to their favor.
Pros
Reduce Lunches, Gym and Great View
Cons
HR and Salary not market price
Great culture and workalike balance!
Sales Lead (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMarch 7, 2019
Great people to work with and management is flexible with employee scheduling. There is room to grow within the store setting employees are recognized for good work
Working retail is never easy, but the team at Pandora made it fun!
Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 6, 2019
Whether you've worked retail in the past or if you're brand new, working at Pandora would be a great option! Learning the product may be overwhelming at first, but get through it and you'll be able to focus on hitting your sales goals, building a client book, and having fun with all the jewelry! Definitely recommend! Employee discount is fantastic!
Pros
Great Employee Discount to help you give gifts for the holidays
Cons
Never having a fixed work schedule, dealing with rude customers

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP20%
In the Top 20% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Pandora Jewelry.

Powered by Comparably