Pandora Jewelry Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Beautiful luxury at affordable prices
Store Director (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 17, 2018
Pandora is affordable luxury . I have was able to work with fine jewelry and learn to run a business through mu partnerships with the franchise owners . It’s amazing to have seen a brand grow extensively internationally.
Pros
Well recognized brand
Cons
N/a
Workplace is fun meeting new people
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJuly 17, 2018
I enjoy working there. It’s part time only and hours are based on performance. The people I work with are great. Everyone does there best to work as a team to meet goals but in the end, you still have to make sure you’re looking out for you! Love making up different looks for bracelets and rings. Probable the best part
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Changed from franchised to corporate so now they only care about making money versus the customer
Na
Assistant Manager & Visual Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAJuly 16, 2018
What to say the job was ok the ppl were ok every one has a different experience at each job it was the not the best but not the worst it's nice location
Good job
Manager on Duty and key holder (Former Employee) –  Jensen Beach, FLJuly 16, 2018
this was a good job but the jobs was not easy to do and the procedures change every few months and it is all about selling more expensive pieces of jewelry not how it used to be. the jewelry represented a special moment in the peoples lives not just an expensive piece of jewelry.
Pros
discounts
Cons
expensive jewelry
very hostile environment
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 13, 2018
Super stressful place to work when you have a management team that lack on communication, and professionalism. The store didn't even have an HR department.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
long work hours
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Annapolis, MDJuly 12, 2018
Enjoyed the people and the customers it was a good first job learned a lot about the corporate world which is a good experience poor managemt but I still enjoyed it
Pros
Fine
Cons
Fine
Love it
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Hurst, TXJuly 10, 2018
I love working here. They help me out when I need it for school and knowing that I do have a life outside of work. However some small problems with upper management but other than that this is a fun relaxed environment with awesome co workers
Pros
The discount
Productive working place
SALES CLERK (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, LAJuly 10, 2018
If you like retail, this is a good place to work. The hours are flexible and workers are as well. There were also great discounts for employees. The jewelry was also beautiful.
Fun and fast paced work environment
Sales Lead (Former Employee) –  Tysons Corner, VAJuly 7, 2018
If you’re a people person this is the job for you. Not only do you work closely with customers but you also get to know your coworkers really well. Good pay, driven team, and if you work hard, it’s very easy to move up in the ranks. The managers are great about working with your schedule and it’s a fun place!
Pros
Employee discount, working culture, management team
Best teamwork ever!
Sales associate (Current Employee) –  Santa Rosa CAJuly 7, 2018
Love working here! Pandora at Santa Rosa plaza has the best coworkers ever! It’s a big family, we all respect and help each other. The environment is great starting with the best manager ever. She is so nice, understanding and helpful. I improved my skills because of her, she is always helping and giving us advice to improve our job. Coworkers are nice and helpful. I would work with this team forever! They teach you so well and do their best to give the best service to costumers. I’ve work in retail for almost 6 years and this is the first time I loved my job. The company is also very good and organized.
Pros
coworkers and amazing! Organized system.
Excellent company
Sales lead/key holder and inventory specialist (Current Employee) –  Killeen, TXJuly 7, 2018
Great company values. Excellent environment to work in and great opportunity for growth. Very family orientated which made work and home balance great.
Good but strict company
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRJuly 6, 2018
Excellent company to learn about customer service, how to work under pressure, problem solving and analytical skills. The only con was that the management was too strict.
Fantastic job, fantastic people
Key Holder/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Estero, FLJuly 3, 2018
I was lucky to have a college job where I genuinely enjoyed spending time with the friends I had made there. In season it was very quick paced and would slow down during the summer when all the snow birds went home, but then we usually spent the time deep cleaning every inch of the store and whatnot.
Horrible IT management
Manager (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJuly 1, 2018
IT leaders are horrible, and care nothing about employees. Many layoffs, and money management is horrible. The company suffers from executives flying around the world business class, when not needed. Also, any leader there for more than 5 years can do no wrong, even when they have personal bias towards employees. Phillip Kennedy in particular.
Productive and fun environment to work
General Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLJuly 1, 2018
Being at Pandora taught me a lot about dealing with various types of people on a more personal level. When interacting with customers, it was the associate duty to make sure that they immediately felt comfortable as soon as they entered the store, and with that, you have different ones may want to speak or may not want to speak, depending on their mood prior to entering the store, the way they view employees, or any other extra factor. It was a very personal, yet fun environment because as employees, we developed our own relationships with each other, which made work more interesting. Of course it's a jewelry store, so the most enjoyable part about it was experiencing all types of styles of jewelry and seeing the customers' reactions to all of the various ways to customize it to their liking. My manager and assistant manager was absolutely the best management duo I've ever had, and I wish that any other job/career I have, that those present supervisors/managers are as even HALF as exceptional as mhy prior.
Very strict
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 29, 2018
Place is very very competitive. Most of the time you have to fight for sales. There is a very high goal that you have to reach sometimes they work together as a team but it depends on the store.
Cons
Find something you love and you will never work a day in your life.
First Assistant Director (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 28, 2018
I have chased my dream for over 20 years, there are some days I feel like I still am. However while working for Pandora I was allowed to grow, to see what I was capable of.
Great company to work for
Sales Consultant and Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Lone Tree, COJune 24, 2018
Pandora was an amazing job! The product, clients and and sales team were all so great! They take pride in product knowledge and the newest trends and really care how their customers relate to the products!
Pros
Fun!
Cons
Mall hours :(
Profitable company, changing culture
Executive Administrative Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJune 22, 2018
Profitable company is a challenging retail environment. Culture has been shifting from small company to global corporation for the past few years. Continuing changes among global and executive management.
Great for a young adult
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Hoover, ALJune 20, 2018
I worked here throughout college and really enjoyed it. I came from the restaurant industry so this felt a little more like and adult job or a job I could grow with. It was a great family away from mine back home.

Women's ratings

4.2Fairygodboss Score

83%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

83%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss