Pandora Jewelry Employee Reviews in Bethesda, MD

Found 4 reviews matching the search See all 1,178 reviews
Learning new product
Key Holder/Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Bethesda, MDDecember 30, 2017
I love the fact that I was able to learn how this company made their jewelry and how their product is so personal to the people in this world. Great gift for anyone!
people are fun but not working here again
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Bethesda, MDMarch 28, 2016
the company started off as a franchise so many stores aren't connected.
I learned to control my emotions with rough rude customers
management is very poor, and the store is somewhat organized
coworkers are the funniest and sweetest people
many customers don't understand that most companies are a franchise and that there are certain rules for most locations.
and average shift is 9 hours, its rarely less. not all associates are fairly paid, they range from 10-14 an hour. during 12 hour shifts on holidays associates are only given ONE half hour break.
The only good thing is the associate are like family and we would help each other and make sure we were all ok. During holidays the hours are unacceptable and the owner WILL make associates stay after hours to make store goals. the store shape is completely open and its unsafe if there ever were a burglary. commission is only 1%.
Pros
The Associates
Cons
nealry everything
Great place to work and gain experience.
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Bethesda, MDJanuary 6, 2015
For the past twelve years, I have worked for the owners of Tiara Galleries and Gifts Inc. and PANDORA Jewelry at Westfield Montgomery. Beginning as a sales associate in 2003 at Tiara Galleries, my excellent rapport with customers coupled with my managerial capacity led to my promotion of Store Manager at the new PANDORA concept store in 2009. In my current role as Store Manager of PANDORA Jewelry, I manage a team of fifteen employees and oversee day-to-day activities including staff scheduling, ordering merchandise, hiring new staff and ensuring that the store meets its daily and yearly revenue goals. I also plan and coordinate the various in-store customer appreciation events, such as sales around Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day and PANDORA’s annual bracelet event.