Pandora Jewelry Employee Reviews in Bridgewater, NJ

Found 5 reviews matching the search See all 1,180 reviews
Terrible place to work
Part Time Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJMarch 4, 2018
If you want to work for a company that does not value there employees then Pandora is the place - Management was terrible and lost staff frequently due to the store manager.
Pros
I love the girls I worked with and product
Cons
Management Horrible
Constant Customer Interaction and Strong Management
Jewelry Designer (Former Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJJuly 3, 2016
Working here allowed me to constantly interact with customers one-on-one to help them create the perfect jewelry set. I enjoyed being able to make the customer's experience enjoyable, which allowed for repeat purchases. Through my position, I was able to become a stronger public speaker and gain confidence with sales. I learned how to stay detail oriented while working in a fast-paced environment. I enjoyed being able to develop a relationship with my co-workers, and the managers were strong leaders, helping each employee grow.
Productive and helpful atmosphere
High End Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJJanuary 25, 2015
Before working at Pandora I did not have high-end retail experience. I enjoyed working at this job because I was able to sell a product that I liked to wear myself and from this standpoint it was much easier to sell because my sales pitch came out more genuine. It gets busier over major holidays such as Christmas and Valentines day. I liked those day the most because although it was chaotic, the time went quicker and I was able to help our customers enjoy their experience all while making sure they chose a very special piece for their loved ones.
Pros
Commision on certain sale items, being able to meet my monthly goals and being praised for them.
Productive and fun work place
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJApril 11, 2013
At Pandora, it is our duty to assist every customer with what they are looking for. We are required to ask the occasion they are shopping for, personality traits to personalize the merchandise they are purchasing, and wrap up the sale in a friendly manner. Along with assisting customers, we are also enforced to have customers try and open up a Pandora Credit Card to ensure they will continue business with us. If there aren't any customers in the store to help, I usually restock product on the floor, clean up, or do inventory. Management right now is pretty decent. I can always go to a manager if I'm having an issue and they are usually very helpful. My co-workers are also extremely helpful and we all learn new things every day at work. Everyone gets a long as a team. I would say the hardest part of my job is having to deal with customers who are irate. I'm always a very nice and understanding with customers and I always carry a positive attitude no matter what. However, sometimes when I ask a manager for help with a customer who may be irate I feel that they aren't always willing to deal with them even being a part of management. I feel that in that particular situation management can be handled better. Otherwise, I really enjoy getting to know a customer and making sure they are satisfied. It's always nice when a customer comes in the store specifically to be helped by you. To me, that's the best reward.
Pros
commission, fair scheduling, builds interpersonal skill
Cons
management, not enough hours