Pandora Jewelry Employee Reviews in Charlotte, NC

Found 9 reviews matching the search See all 1,182 reviews
Upsale
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 6, 2016
The only thing Pandora expects from its employees is too sell and sell. A lot of goals have to be met but with such little rewards. Building a relationship with clients is a must to provide great customer service and meet their needs.
Fun working enivornment
Operations Officer/ Designer (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 9, 2016
Its a customer service basic job where we work one on one with each customer for 15-30 minutes in order to designed jewelry for them or their love ones.
Just because I have to do this
Team Leader/ Customer Retention Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 24, 2015
Working at pandora is just like working at any other retail job. You sacrifice your weekends and holidays. Must enjoy working with people.
Fun Workplace, Can be fast paced
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  CharlotteMarch 25, 2015
Pandora can be a fun workplace and it is nice to help customers find the right charms to tell the perfect story about themselves or the person they are shopping for. But the only downside is the very spontaneous work hours that you will have. Sometimes you will feel like you are on call because you never know when you will have to come in or when you will get to leave.
Pros
fun work enivorment
Cons
unreliable hours and schedule
Great Owners who genuinely care
Assistant Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Charlotte,NCDecember 31, 2014
We do a daily spot Inventories to ensure we are accurate. I've learned about jewelry and a different type of guest service. My co-workers are fantastic and are always willing to learn and take on new challenges. The hardest part is quality of life because it is retail. What I love most is the product.
Diamonds are a Girls best Friend
Designer (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 15, 2014
Working with customers to provide them with a life time of memories for that very special someone.
Good place to work for the most part
Full Time Key Holder (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 17, 2014
The only con is they are all franchised owned so there isn't much structure.
Excellent workplace and fun environment
Key Holding Sales Leader and Visual Specialist (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 27, 2012
Open up the store, get the system reading for the work day, check work email for updates, important notices, discuss things with management if need to be. Having excellent customer service with the customers and making sure they leave with a smile and are happy with the purchase. We (me and the manager) will go through inventory and check what we have then work on the schedule. Check and make sure the other workers do not have any problems before leaving for the day.