Pandora Jewelry Employee Reviews in Columbia, MD

Found 27 reviews matching the search See all 1,178 reviews
Fun place to work but overall the place sucks
Consumer Affairs Specialist (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MDMarch 5, 2019
The company brings you as a temp and make you believe they will hire you after your 6 months but it is not the the case. They will terminate you without notice as soon as your 6 months end. They WONT keep you regardless what they will make you believe. They are cheaters.
One word...Favoritism!!
Order Fulfillment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MDFebruary 27, 2019
I was an employee for years, and i never noticed how bad the favoritism was until just recently. You will get called out if you’re checking you’re email, or on social media, but it’s ok if another associate is playing games on their phone the whole day. Or if another employee is watching gaming videos all day as well. Don’t bother busting your tail to get the job done either bc all that does is get you a shift you didn’t ask for....again, because if you’re not a favorite, you get screwed, whether the shift is convenient for you or not. The favorites get the shift they want though, even though they don’t get off their tails and do anything. The lack of communication is really bad as well. No one seems to know their head from their butt, and every week they’re changing policies and confusing the heck out of the employees. There is also the vault manager who, if he doesn’t like you, you won’t be there long. Many times have i seen temps get let go within the first week bc they didn’t like the way they were talked to by the vault manager, or he just didn’t like them. Also to note, he abuses the point system just to rid of full time employees he doesn’t like. Don’t worry about moving up with the company either, only favorites get that privilege too. The whole company has always been like high school used to be, with plenty of drama and employees dating each other. Heed my warning, unless you kiss butt to be a favorite, there’s no point in working here. You’ll get screwed otherwise, and get no sympathy from ANY of the management. They could care less about what anyone has to say. They  more... are going to run things how they want, and the favorites get all the privileges and can be as lazy as they want.  less
Numbers is all they care about!
Picker (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MDAugust 31, 2018
When i first started their it was a very friendly and fun atmosphere. We all supported each other and really had fun. Over the past yrs though, management has gotten really cutthroat, making you work mandatory overtime almost every weekend. If you work here, you basically can’t have a life outside of work. I would say it’s a good job if you’re starting out, but don’t plan to stay long bc you won’t move up anywhere.
Pros
free breakfast, lunch.
Cons
gotta make your numbers or your out the door. Work mandatory overtime or your fired.
A Fun Place to Work
Part time Seasonal Jewelry Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MDMarch 28, 2018
The people are really what got me through, it can be stressful at times and tiring being on your feet all day, but very rewarding to see a customers happy face when they leave with the jewelry you recommended.
unfair management
Order Fulfillment Associate (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MDNovember 14, 2017
The process for picking is unproductive because of where a order is staged. They have poor HR and management because both are unprofessional. Warehouse workers were treated differently then everyone else in the company.
Pros
incentives
Cons
Poorr management lower and upper
Great place
Data entry (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MDOctober 17, 2017
It really is a great place to work, people are fun and easy going, and also treat you with respect. The work to me was pretty fun, I've learned a lot by being a employee here.
The working environment at PANDORA was very relaxing.
Consumer Affairs Associate (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MDSeptember 10, 2017
The office was very inviting making it a pleasure to come to work every day. Employees always seem cheerful, engaging, and always willing to help out.
Pros
Free breakfast, free lunch, breaks, good pay, overtime granted.
Cons
Distance. I live in Havre De Grace and drive to Columbia every day.
Emerging company with lots of promise into the future
Order Fulfilment Associate (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MD Logistics CenterApril 15, 2017
Very dynamic environment with the will to meet challenges. Modern building with amenities to accommodate the needs of its staff. Different shifts to accommodate a flexible work schedule.
Pros
Free Gym
Cons
Promotions limited
Independent Routine
Merchandising (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MDFebruary 27, 2017
A typical work day consisted of inventory reports distributed to the team, followed by picking and sorting individual Pandora Jewelry charms within a timely manner. Minimum shift was 10 hours, tote completion for the day was recorded, and employees who met the daily tote minimum were recognized; myself included.
Pros
Pleasant management and coworkers, free meals
Cons
None other than no direct hire
daily
Sales Associate (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MDJanuary 24, 2017
a normal day included helping customers and aiding them to find the piece of jewelry they are looking for. i would also answer and direct phone calls to different pandora locations.
Bad Place to work for, with bad attitudes
Kitting Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MDJune 22, 2016
A typical day at Pandora is very unorganized. Supervisors are unsure of what to do. Its absolutely no room for growth.
Pros
Free Lunch, box suites at verizon center can win tickets to games, or concerts etc
Cons
short breaks, unorganized, no room for growth
Great Benefits, Poor Management
ORDER FULFILLMENT ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MDApril 19, 2016
It started as great place to work with really flexible schedule and good benefits but changed shortly after headquarters moved downtown. Management is dishonest and the is a lot of favoritism. The is a lack of communication and they refuse to acknowledge the issues in the workplace. HR isn't very helpful with resolving issues. Every other week there is some new policy that's poorly executed leading to a ton of confusion.
Pros
Free Food, gym membership, tcikets to events, liberal leave
Cons
dishonest management, lack of advancement
Rapidly growing company
Order Fulfillment Associate (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MDAugust 23, 2015
Working as a temporary employee at Pandora is a unique experience. Temporary employees are dealt the shorter end of the stick. Essentially working for two companies can get hectic in the communication department. You must inform both your immediate supervisor at Pandora and you're supervisor at 1st Team Staffing. Sometimes, communication is lost. Rules are implemented from higher up in the company that affect the workers in not very helpful ways. We do have helpful talks in a group setting with people from higher up explaining the happenings of the company. They try to inform us as much as they can. Immediate supervisors are always friendly and very helpful. Workers are the best part of the job. The workers of Pandora and 1st Team Staffing are always friendly and open.
Pros
Free breakfast and lunch
Cons
Workers not in best interest
An overall good place to work
Lead Customer Service/Admin. Sales Support (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MDJune 8, 2015
A typical day would include processing customer orders and requests on a daily basis. There were many projects at different times, but a typical day would always involve the processing of orders and customer assistance. Pandora was non-stop, there was no down time, which I absolutely loved. Order processing at Pandora was non stop. When I began working at the company we had a total of 14 employees, when I resigned we had 300+ employees at our Corporate office. It was extremely exciting to be a part of the growth this company has endured.

I learned so much during my time at Pandora. I traveled quite a bit and was responsible for making travel as well as hotel arrangements for all attendees, so I learned a lot about scheduling and became efficient at scheduling and organizing. In addition, I expanded my skills in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word to an advanced level and became familiar with Power Point as well. I loved that Management was always there to support and encourage us and having a variety of duties was quite exciting. Everything happened very quickly as we were growing so I would say the hardest part of the job at times was working 60+ hours a week, but it was well worth it.
Pros
free meals, excellent benefits
Cons
team work
Great company to work for and compensated well
Northeast Regional Merchandising Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MDFebruary 13, 2015
Pandora gave me the opportunity to manager the Northeast. We learned skills from Visual Merchandising and Marketing to Sales and Operations.
Pros
Free Travel Expenses
Cons
Lack of Partnership between departments
High-demanding visual, sales, and training responsibilities.
Visual Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MDFebruary 9, 2015
My job description of visual merchandiser for the Northeast, required responsibility for over 35 accounts in visual merchandising, sales, and training. This position was mostly traveling, over 40 hours a week in stores and office time at home. I also assisted in planning, executing, and attending in-store events promoting Pandora.
Pros
Extremly independent position
Cons
Not much consistent support from the corporate office
N/a
CSR2 /International Account CSR (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MDOctober 15, 2014
Nice place to work. Great staff/ Management. Not much room for advancement.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Pandora Corporate
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MDJuly 7, 2014
I was hired as a temp and was offered a full-time position, after receiving another job offer. A typical day consisted of answering multi-line phones, using a specific software catered to that company, fielding phone calls and directing them to correct departments, signing for packages, sending packages out. The people I worked with were great and it's a great company to work for.
Pros
Catered lunches, discounted jewelry
Jewelry Assembler/Picker (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MDApril 18, 2014
A typical day at work would be assembling jewelry to get sent out to all Pandora stores across the U.S.
Great Company
Office position (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MDAugust 2, 2013
Pandora is a great company, they offer excellent benefits and perks, including free food, coffee, and discounts on products. The company has grown rapidly over the past few years, and offers many opportunities for advancement from within.
Pros
Compensation, work life balance, free food

Women's ratings

4.1Fairygodboss Score

88%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

75%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss