Pandora Jewelry Employee Reviews in Denver, CO

Found 4 reviews matching the search See all 1,179 reviews
great environment
Sales associate (Former Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 2, 2018
management need work but besides that everyday at work was so fun. all my co workers were great people and I loved to be around them. also we would have small competitions like who could sell the most in a day.
great
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMay 14, 2018
It was about tea building and helping each other succeed . Sales was very important to the whole store, we all had to do our part so the store could be successful. It was a good .
Unchallenging and unenthusiastic management.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 12, 2015
A typical day at work for me was very unchallenging and boring. Basically, I clocked in, grabbed my cabinet keys, went out onto the floor where I stood until a customer walked in. Customers didn't come in very often, but for some reason, there was always at least 6 people scheduled for the day, which was completely unnecessary. The compensation is awful. No commission or anything. Management was depressing and unenthusiastic. They sat in the back and ate food for most of the time. Training was boring. Just a bunch of different videos that no one cared about. The hardest part of the job was just getting there. The most enjoyable part of the job was leaving. Not to mention, it's a company with ALL MEN. They claim to be all about women, but there are no women making the jewelry.
Pros
Easy job
Cons
Poor management, overpriced products, unfulfilled promises.