Pandora Jewelry Employee Reviews in Jacksonville, FL

3.0Job Security & Advancement
Found 4 reviews matching the search See all 1,179 reviews
Poorly Owned Franchise
Jewelry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 3, 2017
My typical work day consisted of receiving a "chat-in" about my goal for the day, the store's goal for the day, and my selling goals. The owners of the franchise I worked for had poor judgement in management. The store I worked for had inconsistent store management; for example, the store manager that hired me ended up leaving within a month of my getting hired. I did not feel like a valued employee with this specific store. I did not feel comfortable with the HR manager and regional manger. I felt that I could not confide in the HR manager about any qualms I had. The hardest part of the job were the hours and lack of respect for employees' schedule requests. I went from part-time to full time in the 8 months that I was there and did not receive a pay increase. Commission was offered, but never received. The workplace culture of the store that I worked at was extremely competitive in an unhealthy manner. The only enjoyable part of my job was visual merchandising. I worked under the assistant manager with visuals and with my help earned the store 100% on visuals. All in all, based upon my experience in that particular store, I do not wish to work in a retail environment in the future.
Pandora Jacksonville
Jewelry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 19, 2017
A typical work day includes, selling to the customer and styling jewelry with the latest trends for visual merchandising. I learned that although I am efficient at selling jewelry, I personally am not equipped for the retail environment. The workplace culture was mainly women selling the jewelry, and highly competitive in an unprofessional manner. The hardest part of the job was finding a way to be enthusiastic about the product I was selling with poor leadership. The most enjoyable part was designing the jewelry for visual merchandising.
Challinging
Key Holder/Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 14, 2016
Never a dull moment. Always meeting new people. Hardest part is keeping up with the crowd of people coming in and out . Also the turnover of help is high. Keeping store managers is not an easy thing.
Pros
Busy days
Cons
Not enough help