Pandora Jewelry Employee Reviews in King of Prussia, PA

Found 5 reviews matching the search See all 1,182 reviews
okay
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAFebruary 17, 2019
My location is a franchise. the turnover rate is unbelievable. staff would drop like flies.your disrespected and unappreciated.. some managers would cry daily. no work life balance. no answers to policies because they never knew the right answers.pray for them! they will use you until your not needed. call outs EVERYDAY! that location has rude customers. holiday season is the WORST! how did I survive, I ask my self. goodluck, I would reccomend that you work for a corporate store vs. this franchise. I wish the owners would take a real look at who really hurting there business... some great people has left!
Pros
The owners were nice... especially the husband. great man!
Cons
management... no advancement.. schedules. call outs. new managers constantly!
Pandora Jewelry
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAJuly 20, 2016
A nice environment. Great team work. Pandora was a place where you felt comfortable at all time. The hardest part it was making your goal on a slow day but with the team work we had we made it possible for all of the associate to get near their goal or make their goal before their shift ended.
An easy job with great co-workers.
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAJanuary 4, 2016
Review LY Sales and preparing for the days goals for each sales associate. Ensuring Jewelry counts are correct. Cash drawers are counted.
Pros
Great team.
Cons
no fridge, water cooler, microwave, ect
would not recomend
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAJanuary 9, 2014
I was in charge of opening, closing, running reports, scheduling... I would not recommend this company to anyone. The management team was uncoordinated, did not clearly communicate expectations or anything else for that matter. There where no benefits and little pay and you where pressured to constantly spend fore the "team" out of your own pocket.
Pros
not much
Cons
pay, benefits, manament