Pandora Jewelry Employee Reviews in Miami, FL

Found 13 reviews matching the search See all 1,179 reviews
active place to work at
sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Miami Downtown, FLApril 8, 2019
working in pandora was so much fun , building bracelets with different charms , helping costumers . We would clean the store at night and place back the products to the unit .
Not a fit for me
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 7, 2019
Co workers were the only positive about working here. I cannot speak for all pandora stores but as for our franchise: benefits were not good, hours were ridiculous for the pay (which was also ridiculous), extremely high stress environment, goals were near impossible and you were scolded like a child for not meeting them. Worst of all though was the management.
Pros
Co workers
Cons
Short breaks, hours, management, pay, high stress environment
toxic
Sales Professional (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 9, 2019
worked over 50 hrs per week, and check came always with errors.
The owner of the franchise i worked for ...wanted us to work more than 40 hrs. No overtime .
Experienced Gained
Sales Supervisor, Visual Merchandising (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 25, 2018
Gained experience needed to grow in other companies. Typical day at work involved keeping visuals up to date, supervising sales then coaching for improvement afterwards.
Pros
Incentives for top sales
Cons
wouldn't promote within
High paced environment
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 25, 2017
Our location was a really high paced busy store with a rather large team and a small store. We all worked really well together however there was very little chance of advancing in the company.
Pros
Discounts on products
Cons
No career advancement
Great
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 2, 2017
Working at Pandora was a great experience because of the managers, the commission pay was not worth the stress put on us by corporate but that's what we had to deal with and that is why I left.
Pros
Some managers were nice
Workplace was fun and exciting to be around.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 1, 2017
Overall i learned all about the merchandise of the company and was able to sell it just as much as i loved to wear it. A typical day was just organizing the trays, making sure displays look nice, cleaning up the store. The hardest part was probably just dealing with angry customers but the store is very much about customer service so they would always leave happy.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
crazy holiday hours
Sales
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 15, 2017
I my typical day in to go in and each and everyday give 100% performance. Thru out the day make sure all jewelry is organized, and glass is clean from finger marks
Pros
People Pleasing
Cons
Not enough hours or money
Great team
Assistant Manager, Visual Merchandising (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 4, 2016
I enjoyed working with my sales associate team. Great ownership, just lacks room for growth in company. Gained a lot of experience in management.
Pros
Great team
Cons
No growth opportunities
The manager just yelling to you because they don't know how to be professional
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 27, 2016
10 min breaks for 6and half hour, the managing team sucks, no ones wants to work with they, and it's a ashamed because is a beautiful company. And now they used to pay commissions to the whole team and now they don't pay to the new associates, and so they want to fire the old associates
Loved working there
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 10, 2016
Love working there. I love the product and what it stands for. Affordable luxuries of 925 silver and 14k gold. Amazing Training program. All interactive electronic training.
Cons
health care. Too expensive
Loved working here
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Miami, FlDecember 27, 2013
Pandora is one of the only jewelry store I've always loved so it is fun to learn the name of all the charms and help match them with peoples lives and personalities. Great amount of hours during the week and 10% commission off whatever you sell.
Pros
fun, moderately flexible schedule, good hours
Cons
very strict