Pandora Jewelry Employee Reviews in Paramus, NJ

Found 5 reviews matching the search See all 1,179 reviews
Great place to work.
Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  Paramus, NJMay 2, 2018
The location that I work at has a great manager who commitment for all employees to be at their best is amazing!! It has been more organized and communication has made a difference in how the store is run. I can not speak for other Pandora locations, however I enjoy working at Pandora of GSP.
Pros
Friendly competitions, promote within, scheduling, management
Cons
No salary for full timers
productive workplace
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Paramus, NJAugust 4, 2015
positive atmosphere to grow on, learned all aspects of jewelry as well as management. I could not find a hard part of my job everything was something I could grasp and make it productive. Most enjoyable part of my job was giving customer satisfaction.
Managed the day and made sure we made the goal
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Paramus, NJAugust 4, 2015
we help customers, did inventory made sure the girls were making there goals for the day. Also I did payroll and set up the store for the holidays
Not the best franchise
Part Time Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Paramus, NJJuly 26, 2012
The most enjoyable part of this job was working with the customers and being a part of the customization of their unique piece of jewelry. The downfalls of this job were the owners and corporate members of the franchise. They were not personable and did not handle HR issues in a professional manner. Also, when hired the managers promise say a full time position, however, realistically to corporate the employee is only documented as a part-time worker so they cannot receive the full-time benefits. Overall this Pandora is not the best franchise to become involved in if one is looking for a place with room for growth and expansion.