Pandora Jewelry Employee Reviews for Cashier

Found 4 reviews matching the search See all 1,180 reviews
productive and great work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Hagerstown, MDMay 29, 2018
very friendly environment, typical day includes lots of inventory and sales. Hardest part of the job would be putting away inventory, you have to put it away one by one. Also the checkout process is a little hard at first but fast and easy once you get the hang of it.
Pros
make friends for life, good brak time
Cons
only 1 break, no benefits
jewelry store
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMarch 16, 2017
Not bad on pay but I feel they need better training and more patience with employees. Scheduling to many people at nights is not the best idea it leaves people standing around doing nothing
Pros
money not bad
Cons
long hours and scheduling to many people at one time
Great team experience and comfortable environment.
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Flatirons Crossing Mall, Broomfield, COApril 27, 2014
A typical day is spent helping costumers and cleaning during down time. I learned a lot about the people in the area and what they buy as well as how to keep them happy, making sure the experience went smoothly, and woking the computer systems. Our manager is the nicest and most wonderful person to work with and she knows just how to make everyone feel important. Everyone I work with is always so happy and loves coming to work. I enjoy everything about work. The only difficult time is working with unhappy customers.
Pros
Great team, Enjoyable work.
Cons
No benefits.