Pandora Jewelry Employee Reviews for Cashier/Sales

Found 9 reviews matching the search See all 1,184 reviews
It wasn't a challenge
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Paramus Park, NJApril 5, 2019
I easily exceeded my sales goals 3 months out the 4-5 months I was there. There was some difficulty with one of the employees I had worked with and I felt they were favored over the disagreement we had by my manager.
Pros
Commission, flexible hours worked with my other part time job at the time.
Cons
Hourly rate for NJ is not livable off of.
Manager is micro manager, only 10 min break, 30 min. lunch no matter how many hours worked.
Sales Associate and Cashier (Former Employee) –  oklahoma okcMarch 4, 2019
Your day starts with 5min before scheduled time for work. Then store meeting on goals achieved and new goals for that day. Then windows and counters cleaned. Sales are complicated and lengthy and merchandise rely on your good memory. Manager is micro manager and is not very pleasant. Culture of work place is overboard in sales and credit cards. The hardest part of the job is making other staff happy.
Cons
Must have hair done regulary, nails are to be done in muted colors, you are not given any monies toward the expensives you in currer.
Review of the jobmooth
Cashier/Salesperson (Current Employee) –  Main Street Virgin IslandsJune 8, 2018
The typical work would be we are busy attending customers pretty
smooth. To be more multicast and alert for customers. Just watching what's going and how we treat customers. I don't think we have a hard part of a job. When it's time to leave work to go rest and regroup for the next day.
couldn't stand working here but put up with it
Cashier/ Sales Attendant (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYAugust 18, 2017
a lot the girls employed here were very immature along with the head boss of pandora kings plaza, everyone was very snotty. breaks were cut short due to managers taking their time to scan a employer out for their break.
Family like environment with god discounts
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCJune 12, 2017
Pandora allowed me the opportunity to share my interpersonal skills and be able to serve different people. It exposed me to a great workforce and great management. There is no such a thing as a typical day at Pandora. I would say the hardest part of the job was being on your feet the entire shift with minimum breaks but the counter part made it worth it and you don't really think about it because you're busy assisting customers. The thing I enjoyed the most was getting to interact with people and helping them pick out their jewelry, while making their experience memorable enough for each customer to want to come back. Management at the Greenville, SC location is awesome. They truly care and they are amazing to their employees.
Good product, customers and coworkers
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Wayne, NJJanuary 11, 2017
I enjoyed selling the jewelry because it was jewelry that had emotional attachment. The customers I had reflected that. I liked hearing the stories behind their charms.
Pros
Hourly plus commission
Cons
Crazy holiday hours
Fun job
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXDecember 5, 2016
Great sales experience is something you gain. You have to really try and understand what customers are looking for and that can be fun.
Pros
Good hours
Cons
Working at the mall
productive atmosphere
Sales Cashier (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJune 4, 2014
Days are very busy from open to close. I learned to work , fit, and flow with just about any group of people. My co-workers are pleasant to work with. Very energetic and go-getters. Management is okay. The hardest part of the job is when we are low on supplies but we still manage to accommodate every customer. The most enjoyable part of the job I would say is interaction with the other employees and managers.
Pros
comfortable working environment
Cons
not many hours, hard taking breaks