Pandora Jewelry Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Found 15 reviews matching the search See all 1,184 reviews
great
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMay 14, 2018
It was about tea building and helping each other succeed . Sales was very important to the whole store, we all had to do our part so the store could be successful. It was a good .
Sales
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 15, 2017
I my typical day in to go in and each and everyday give 100% performance. Thru out the day make sure all jewelry is organized, and glass is clean from finger marks
Pros
People Pleasing
Cons
Not enough hours or money
learned and enjoyed working with charms
Sales Representative/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMFebruary 5, 2017
I enjoy working at Pandora jewlery you learn alot and get to met a bunch of different people. managment was very helpful and there when needed and provided the right kind of training.
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Milltown, NJJanuary 28, 2017
Productive and energetic atmosphere. Customers were kind and friendly. The owners care for their customers and employees, going above and beyond for their staff.
Fast paced
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJanuary 26, 2017
Working at Pandora was fun, but very busy. I worked at a store located in a mall, so we had a lot of foot traffic everyday. They definitely need to work on management, and get ride of employees that only cause drama.
very childish school girl like setting
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FL 33625June 18, 2016
all of the women there are very clicky and like to pair up almost as if its a popularity contest. unfair actions as well as their scheduling bc theyre very unorganized.
Fun and Productive work place
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, MAJune 14, 2016
I would welcome the customers in the store,give them all the attention. I would make suggestions on what jewelry looks best and also teach them how to design and take care of the jewelry.
Very Great place
Extraordinary customer service (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VAApril 29, 2016
Great Company and Great Incentives
It was a great experience to see how women think and shop.
They provided great team building training as well as employee development
Enjoy working
Sales Associate and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLDecember 2, 2015
I liked working with my coworkers. helping men/women decide what to buy for their Wife, Mother, and Daughters. Help create a beautiful bracelet and be social with our costumers.
An overall good place to work
Lead Customer Service/Admin. Sales Support (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MDJune 8, 2015
A typical day would include processing customer orders and requests on a daily basis. There were many projects at different times, but a typical day would always involve the processing of orders and customer assistance. Pandora was non-stop, there was no down time, which I absolutely loved. Order processing at Pandora was non stop. When I began working at the company we had a total of 14 employees, when I resigned we had 300+ employees at our Corporate office. It was extremely exciting to be a part of the growth this company has endured.

I learned so much during my time at Pandora. I traveled quite a bit and was responsible for making travel as well as hotel arrangements for all attendees, so I learned a lot about scheduling and became efficient at scheduling and organizing. In addition, I expanded my skills in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word to an advanced level and became familiar with Power Point as well. I loved that Management was always there to support and encourage us and having a variety of duties was quite exciting. Everything happened very quickly as we were growing so I would say the hardest part of the job at times was working 60+ hours a week, but it was well worth it.
Pros
free meals, excellent benefits
Cons
team work
Great coworkers, Nice working environment
Visual merchandising, customer service and sales (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLJanuary 25, 2015
Best part:
Watching someone walk out of the store in love with what they bought for themselves or a loved one.
N/a
CSR2 /International Account CSR (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MDOctober 15, 2014
Nice place to work. Great staff/ Management. Not much room for advancement.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Productive compant with a great culture
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MDDecember 12, 2012
Amazing place to work. Great vision and management. I have never worked for a company that has treated their workers so well. Along with promoting professional growth, they cater breakfast and lunch, provide every employee with a local gym membership, and host multiple events throughout the year to reward employees.
Great place to work with flexible hours
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MDAugust 2, 2012
This is a sales job and and it is nessasary to have a great deal of product knowledge. I am responsible to keep up my training through the corporate website and this helps in my sales position. I love working with customers and have a great deal of fun at my job.
Pros
work enviorment
Cons
communication from management to employees.