Pandora Jewelry Employee Reviews for Designer

Found 18 reviews matching the search See all 1,179 reviews
Fun environment to work in
Designer (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCMarch 12, 2019
You get to work one on one with customers and tell them what they think they want. There is no commission unfortunately but does offer incentives. The company over so is great
Pros
Fun competitions, incentives
Cons
Management at times
Somewhat unorganized
Designer (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NC, USNovember 19, 2018
Often very chaotic and understaffed . poorly designed, favoritism,not much chance for advancement. requires continuing education of the products and that is very helpful. often change requirements in the handbook. return policy changes frequently. the product line has become of a poorer quality than when first introduced. never able to sit unless on a meal break
Pros
co workers are nice
Cons
short breaks, lack of support
DESIGNER (Former Employee) –  Freehold, NJSeptember 28, 2018
Most days are not busy, usually busy during sales or holidays. The most enjoyable is to able to help a customer find the perfect gift that they are looking for and they are happy with the purchase.
i did not like that job
Designer Sales Advocate (Former Employee) –  Tysons Corner, VAAugust 10, 2018
I hated this job and will never work there ever. the company did not care for its employes, i would rather work at claires. i suffered greatly and i am donewith this job.
Incentive Programs
Part-time Design Specialist/Sales (Current Employee) –  Algonquin, ILMarch 27, 2018
There are many ways to prove yourself as a competent sales person at this job. The management staff is friendly and clear and concise about dress code, job requirements, etc.

Sales are difficult during off times but during promotions and holidays; this product is an easy sell.

The best part of the job is how technologically advanced the company is with processing sales and easing the stress of shopping for customers.
Pros
Management appreciates hard work and rewards you.
Cons
I still have trouble with the all black dress code.
Good Introduction into Sales
Design Specialist (Former Employee) –  Naperville, ILAugust 23, 2017
I started working for Pandora as a cashier and after a little over six months was offered to move into a sales position. Working in sales at Pandora is only profitable around the holidays. I honestly just should have stayed a cashier because I made more money that way. Overall it was a good learning experience.
Pros
Some room for advancement. The discount on the jewelry was worth it!
Cons
The sales goals were unrealistic and kept changing all the time, This made it impossible to really make any decent commission.
Great company, poor location owner.
Bracelet Designer and Jewelry Sales (Former Employee) –  Skokie, ILJuly 17, 2017
The company is great to work. Each store is individually owned, and the owner of the Skokie, IL location is sub par. There is virtually no space to store employees belongings, no restroom, nowhere to take breaks. The only "break room" was also the storage room and was converted from a bathroom; the bathroom was still fully functional and the owner/store was given a notice for health code violations as a result but this issue was never resolved.
Pros
Flexible schedules
Cons
terrible pay, health and safety violations, lack of support from owner.
nice
Sales Designer (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCMay 17, 2017
It was nice while it lasted, it helped me pay off my bills at the minimum. love the company and the owner for sure and loved the patrons. so thank you for all
Bright and Airy Place, makes you feel welcomed
OMAHA - DESIGNER/SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEMay 14, 2017
a typical day you would organize charms and polish them to keep them looking super pretty and gorgeous. Helping any customer build a bracelet or get them a ring and some matching earrings or even a nice simple necklace. We even have charms that go on our chains to make into a simply gorgeous necklace.
Pros
bright store, flexible hours
Cons
lack of coworkers
Pandora
Jewelry Designer (Current Employee) –  Tysons Corner, VAMarch 13, 2017
Pandora is a great place. Their sterling sliver jewelry is amazing and i love their new creative ideas. I love how all of the jewelry is handmade. I also love how I get to create great bracelets for my customers
Don't bother working hard, because you won't get anywhere
Expert Bracelet Designer (Current Employee) –  Jersey City, NJAugust 17, 2016
I've worked here very hard for almost two years and was not advanced to a leadership position. When I gave in my two-week notice, I was bribed into staying; They increased my pay rate and promised to make me assistant manager soon. 7 months later, they still haven't followed up on that promise. The only way to make it here is if you're buddy buddy with the management team (i.e. buying them lunch) It's pretty disheartening.
Pros
Once or twice a year they will give you 25.00 for every 5 people you have sign up for the store card
Cons
No benefits
Constant Customer Interaction and Strong Management
Jewelry Designer (Former Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJJuly 3, 2016
Working here allowed me to constantly interact with customers one-on-one to help them create the perfect jewelry set. I enjoyed being able to make the customer's experience enjoyable, which allowed for repeat purchases. Through my position, I was able to become a stronger public speaker and gain confidence with sales. I learned how to stay detail oriented while working in a fast-paced environment. I enjoyed being able to develop a relationship with my co-workers, and the managers were strong leaders, helping each employee grow.
Great place to learn how to sell
Design Specialist (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJune 6, 2016
Great sales environment learned great new selling techniques in this position hardest part of the job was saying goodbye to all my coworkers
productive and fun place to work
Professional Designer in Jewelry (Current Employee) –  Killeen, TXApril 30, 2016
what's to say, great company great product. Management and other coworkers are great helpful and team oriented. A company that bears values to provide customers with the best service.
Great Job
Design specialist (Former Employee) –  Cherry Valley, ILJune 21, 2015
It was Great to work here in the first year, got to become a trainer and working here built my peoples skills but when new management came in, it became a disaster, new co-workers became rude and pushy to costumers needs.
Great environment to stay busy and work closely with customers.
Design Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZMarch 27, 2015
A typical day at work consisted of opening the store, working with customers, completing transactions, merchandising displays, and closing the store.
Diamonds are a Girls best Friend
Designer (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 15, 2014
Working with customers to provide them with a life time of memories for that very special someone.