Pandora Jewelry Employee Reviews for Retail Sales Associate

Found 7 reviews matching the search See all 1,179 reviews
Staff was fine to work with. Manager sucked
Assistant Manager Retail (Former Employee) –  Joliet, ILApril 10, 2019
The manager and district managers were terrible. One DM was the owners daughter and the other was heartless and did not care about employee complaints. Was a decent company to work for until manager changes. Not one person on the staff liked the new manager, she came from another store that lost them a ton of money. She should have been fired but somehow she ended up at my store. Such a bad manager!!!
Fun work place
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 31, 2017
A typical day at work is not really that hard . It's mostly just the holidays that is so busy . I learned that I have to have paients with people and also to have plenty of manners . The management was a little crazy she was also very busy because everyone come to her for anything . Pandora work place was great . I loved it it was nice and bright . The hardest part of the job is standing on your feet all day . But it's worth it . I enjoyed the conversation with my customers making them comfortable .
Pros
Free lunchs
Cons
Short breaks
The manager just yelling to you because they don't know how to be professional
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 27, 2016
10 min breaks for 6and half hour, the managing team sucks, no ones wants to work with they, and it's a ashamed because is a beautiful company. And now they used to pay commissions to the whole team and now they don't pay to the new associates, and so they want to fire the old associates
Fun and Produtive work place
Designer- Retail Sales (Current Employee) –  Durham, NCApril 30, 2015
It is a great company. I just did not feel comforable pushing the credit card. The company focus more on that then on actully selling the jewary.
Pros
help customer find the best gift.
Cons
retail work
Great
Retail Sales (Current Employee) –  Ross Park MallDecember 19, 2014
Very busy place of business, clock in and be ready to work which I like.
I love and get along with everyone I work with .
I have learned that if the customer is in a bad mood to work with them and talk very cordial and respectful to them and the their attitude will change for the better.

The hardest part of the job is hearing the customers sad stories of why they are making their bracelet.

Seeing all the smiling faces after the product is made.
Pros
Enjoyable
Cons
Productive and fun work place
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJApril 11, 2013
At Pandora, it is our duty to assist every customer with what they are looking for. We are required to ask the occasion they are shopping for, personality traits to personalize the merchandise they are purchasing, and wrap up the sale in a friendly manner. Along with assisting customers, we are also enforced to have customers try and open up a Pandora Credit Card to ensure they will continue business with us. If there aren't any customers in the store to help, I usually restock product on the floor, clean up, or do inventory. Management right now is pretty decent. I can always go to a manager if I'm having an issue and they are usually very helpful. My co-workers are also extremely helpful and we all learn new things every day at work. Everyone gets a long as a team. I would say the hardest part of my job is having to deal with customers who are irate. I'm always a very nice and understanding with customers and I always carry a positive attitude no matter what. However, sometimes when I ask a manager for help with a customer who may be irate I feel that they aren't always willing to deal with them even being a part of management. I feel that in that particular situation management can be handled better. Otherwise, I really enjoy getting to know a customer and making sure they are satisfied. It's always nice when a customer comes in the store specifically to be helped by you. To me, that's the best reward.
Pros
commission, fair scheduling, builds interpersonal skill
Cons
management, not enough hours