Pandora Jewelry Employee Reviews for Sales Associate

Found 231 reviews matching the search See all 1,166 reviews
Nice place to work
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Towson, MDMay 24, 2019
This is one of my favorite jobs so far. I only wish they paid more or at least offered full time. The managers and associates are super nice and the schedule is flexible.
Cons
No break unless you work 6 hours
Crazy turnaround rate
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Mall at Millenia in Orlando, FlMay 19, 2019
Nothing was ever consistent. Managers would get fired or moved around constantly. Policies, dress code, commission structure was constantly changing. Management was always backstabbing each other. No one would take responsibility for anything. I guess they didn’t want to do their job or felt it wasn’t their job so you had to keep asking till it got done if it got done. Managers played favorites. Hourly wage varied drastically and was very unfair as to how they valued one person over another. No raises whatsoever!!! Great reviews only to have a BUT that no one could explain how to achieve. Many excuses to not give out raises only to find out other employees were making much more. High expectations with very low appreciation. Managers would talk down to you and bully you. No self worth here. We were treated as a number regardless reaching high goals consistently and making the franchise money. I loved Pandora in itself and the owners story but I got tired of not being worthy of a raise after reaching all max goals. Upper management and the owner are clueless about what goes on in the store. Don’t work here if you want to be valued as a person and employee. Also, there’s definitely no job stability, if they don’t like you they’ll get rid of you. Same goes for management.
Pros
Commission was good when achievable
Cons
Poor hourly rate, constant overall changes, constantly understaffed, hostile and overwhelming work environment
Productive and fun workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Dover, DEMay 15, 2019
I enjoyed y time at Pandora. Everyone was like family. It felt more like at home than at work. The work was easy and everyone at the job were team players.
Fun!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Springfield, VAMay 12, 2019
The job is easy but the employees are the best and proved an amazing work environment. Rude customers are a pain but easily dealt with. Overall best place to work and would work there again
Pros
staff
Cons
rude customers
Fun workplace but still very productive
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZMay 11, 2019
Love working here. The regular customers are fun to get to know and help find them the perfect jewelry. Also love getting to know new customers and help them find the perfect gifts
Pros
Making friends with all my coworkers
Cons
Short breaks
Terrible management and drama
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Cabazon, CAApril 29, 2019
They only give you flexible scheduling if you’re their favorite and if you’re on their good side .
You can move up but people will tear you down once you get promoted
You’ll only get full time hours if you’re a key holder and if your sales are where they need to be
People will talk bad about you to other associates even management
Try to report to Hr? Ha. They won’t even bother handing it , you’ll end up getting a write up some way.
Pay is ok benefits are good
But it’s a toxic environment I know of FOUR employees that left ONE store because of poor management and the employees were VERY unprofessional.
Commission is only 1% IF YOU MAKE YOUR PERSONAL GOAL AND STORES MONTHLY GOAL
Only thing I can say good is the owner of Ben Bridge reaches out to apologize to those employees for being mistreated
Pros
Free food sometimes for Bdays or Holidays
Cons
Poor management, toxic environment
part-time job with full time experience
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  St Thomas, VIApril 23, 2019
I gained experience in customer service but lost interest when slow season arrived due to competitive behavior.The management isnt understanding and requires you to survive on a low income. The positions are only part-time
Pros
jewelry after your probation period
Cons
awful management, slow season, part-time
Large turnover of employees
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNApril 17, 2019
After nearly 4 years employment I feel it's time to move on to something different! I enjoyed the people I met along the way, both customers and my co-workers.
Great coworkers but no room for advancement
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Freehold, NJApril 9, 2019
As much as I love working at Pandora, I think my time there is coming to an end. Working there did teach me a lot of people skills and I will be forever greatful for that. I have been at Pandora for four years now and have not received a promotion or even been asked about a promotion. I am not a bad sales associate, A majority of the time that I have been employed at Pandora I did what was expect of me through the goals that they gave us. I do appreciate everything I have learned from this job but there is no logic on raises and or being able to advance in the company
Pros
Flexible hours and great coworkers.
Cons
Hours and Coporate.
working
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Fairview Heights, ILApril 8, 2019
when you first get to work you do not truly get warmed up about how the day is going or what you are required to do. the work environment was awful and would not recommend to anyone to work there.
active place to work at
sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Miami Downtown, FLApril 8, 2019
working in pandora was so much fun , building bracelets with different charms , helping costumers . We would clean the store at night and place back the products to the unit .
Good Temporary Job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Buford, GAApril 2, 2019
I worked for Pandora for a little over two years. My experience at first was an amazing one. as my coworkers and managers were amazing. The customers seemed to gradually get worse over the years until they were just intolerable (my personal opinion). However, I built life lasting relationships with my coworkers that really surprised me. The way was good depending on where you are in life. HOLIDAYS WERE HORRIBLE. Lines were outside of the door, and it was busy from open to close (often closing late). However, you do potlucks and everyone is suffering so you're not alone. Schedule was okay.
Pros
Coworkers, Management
Cons
Customers
Not my favorite
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 28, 2019
Pandora has great products, I wasn’t there as a full time employee and that’s the only way to get benefits from them. Location was trouble (Disney Springs) I had to park to far from the actual store
Fun in school job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNMarch 19, 2019
I worked here part time a little in high school and some when I graduated. I loved it, I had regulars, good relationship with co workers and management. There is some room for advancement but you have to let them know you're interested or they'll fill that position. Hours are pretty unpredictable but lets be honest, there will always be someone that doesn't want to work one day and will let you have their shift. Standard 30 min lunch.
Cons
not much room for advancement
Strong Diversity and Productive
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXMarch 18, 2019
- It's hardly busy weekdays
- I learned how to improve my communication skills
- Strong diversity
- Seeing a customer happy with their jewelry makes you feel accomplished
Great Place to work

very informative

great people

great team work

informative training everyday learning
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks
Pandora
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CAMarch 13, 2019
Beautiful products with a great discount but the pay was minimum wage. Great experience, great way to express creativity.
So peaceful and you get to work in the mall.
Pros
great discount
fun job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNMarch 11, 2019
everyone made the job fun even though it is a serious working environment. we knew when to be serious but also knew how to have fun and enjoy each other.
Pros
fun
Cons
no comission
I learn a lot
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 19, 2019
While i'm working in Pandora for this few years I learn how to do well on customers services. The hardest part of the job is have to make a monthly goal to reach the monthly commission.
Fun Environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Jensen Beach, FLFebruary 14, 2019
Love the people I work with. Store owner is extremely kind and understanding of certain situations. The managers in store are nice as well. Never really had an issue with management or any other employees.

Women's ratings

4.1Fairygodboss Score

88%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

75%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss