Pandora Jewelry Employee Reviews for Sales Specialist

Found 6 reviews matching the search See all 1,180 reviews
Productive and fun environment to work
General Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLJuly 1, 2018
Being at Pandora taught me a lot about dealing with various types of people on a more personal level. When interacting with customers, it was the associate duty to make sure that they immediately felt comfortable as soon as they entered the store, and with that, you have different ones may want to speak or may not want to speak, depending on their mood prior to entering the store, the way they view employees, or any other extra factor. It was a very personal, yet fun environment because as employees, we developed our own relationships with each other, which made work more interesting. Of course it's a jewelry store, so the most enjoyable part about it was experiencing all types of styles of jewelry and seeing the customers' reactions to all of the various ways to customize it to their liking. My manager and assistant manager was absolutely the best management duo I've ever had, and I wish that any other job/career I have, that those present supervisors/managers are as even HALF as exceptional as mhy prior.
Great place to work.
Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  Paramus, NJMay 2, 2018
The location that I work at has a great manager who commitment for all employees to be at their best is amazing!! It has been more organized and communication has made a difference in how the store is run. I can not speak for other Pandora locations, however I enjoy working at Pandora of GSP.
Pros
Friendly competitions, promote within, scheduling, management
Cons
No salary for full timers
fun expierence but sometimes very stressful
Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, NJFebruary 17, 2018
working at Pandora was the best decision i could've made. Although it became very stressful it was a good learning experience, it gave me confidence and gave me time to know the process of selling. I got the opportunity to grow as an individual who loves to help people, so if you love Pandora Jewelery and love helping people find the perfect match for their loved one, then this is a job you will definitely benefit from!
Very fast pace when there's a sale
Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 6, 2017
If there isn't a sale. it's usually dead. But when there is a sale it can be chaotic. The hardest part of the job is trying to make UPT and get them to get a Pandora Preferred Card. It depends on the place you work and the people working there too. Some of the ladies tend to get on top of you when you're working and they don't have a customer. Management depends on the type of person your manager is. My manager was funny and sweet, but it is very hard to tell that she's joking a lot of the time. The job is pretty stressful, and I'm a person where I don't wear jewelry, so after a few weeks I realized my personality didn't match with the job or the people working there.
Pros
Cons
hours, rude employees
Great workplace
Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  Escondido, CAJuly 11, 2017
The jewelry is beautiful, the discounts are amazing and the starting pay is better than a minimum wage job. The company is also really considerate of it's employees based on the benefits. I wasn't expecting that.