Pandora Jewelry Employee Reviews for Store Manager

Found 32 reviews matching the search See all 1,165 reviews
Creative and Motivating Environment!
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNApril 19, 2019
Pandora has given me so many opportunities in my life that I am so thankful for. I have learned so many skills that I know I will be able to use for the rest of my life! They truly care about the work environment and culture in the store, because they know profitable sales always start with happy employees!
Franchise Pandora that is family owned.
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSFebruary 25, 2019
The Pandora I worked for was a franchise, so we had a small, family-feel company. I reported to a District Manager and also had a Company Trainer. My team consisted between 10-15 people, and up to 25-30 people around Christmas time. The whole company felt like a family to me, especially the other store managers within our franchise.
Fun workplace
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Montgomery, ALJanuary 14, 2019
Great culture! Employee engagement is a top priority and you can easily tell with all the perks that the employees get. The environment is relaxed and you get the respect and value that you deserve.
Great work environment
STORE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  KentuckyJanuary 3, 2019
Great work environment. Fast paced and fun. Great work life/home life balance. Diverse staff. Job culture is top notch. Franchisee's take the upmost pride in brand partnership.
Great place to work.
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Orland Park, ILAugust 27, 2018
I was recruited by my old manager from Body Central to work at Pandora. As employees at pandora you usually start off as a greeter, one who greets the customers while they walk in. Then you go to be a cashier and then get trained to become a sales associate. I as I said was recruited by a old manager so she gave the store manager a good word for me. When I got interviewed and tested on my sales thankfully i preformed strong for them to put me as sales right off the bat. I worked there for 3 years (in two different locations). I ended up giving my two weeks notice due to me getting married and moving to California. I loved working there and was so grateful to have streghthen my work ethic thru that company.
fast pace and fun
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAJanuary 14, 2018
I learned about Pandora way of selling and how customers love each charm that meets an event in their life. Great team atmosphere and had great customers !
Pros
great discount
review
STORE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLDecember 16, 2017
Very productive with lots of customers! You have to be excellent at multi tasking. Have to be customer friendly and think outside the box in order to achieve your yearly sales goals.
Good pay, no work life balance.
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  MarylandDecember 7, 2017
The pay is what keeps full time employees here. The worklife balance is difficult. They provide a good amount of pto but have so many blackout dates where you can't use it. Management is required to work 3 weekends every month, or 4 if you're short staffed. There's so much over communication; it's difficult to manage the floor and respond or react to 100+ emails per week. Promotions and marketing change weekly. Management is required to work all days of promotions. Sooooo many bracelet cleanings and warranty returns. The staff is fun, the company runs contests almost monthly to win product, the story behind the brand is great. But I've been through 3 district managers in 2 years. 2 of them have been inspiring, one was a bit rough around the edges. Working here is what you make it to be, but if you're a manager prepare for long hours and conference calls on your day off!
Pros
Discount, pto when you can use it, staff is fun and upbeat, inspiring atmousphere
Cons
Blackout time, high workload, literally hundreds of emails.
Bad franchise but great product
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Mishawaka, INNovember 12, 2017
Worked for a franchise that wasn’t the best to work for. They didn’t retain staff and hired from outside. Pandora product and way of selling was great. Loved working with customers to make a unique piece of jewelry. Upper management (DM and higher) wasn’t nice to work for. Horrible work/life balance expectations. Poor communication from DM
Very demanding job -
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Beachwood, OHOctober 27, 2017
While the company is great, and it is fun to work with this kind of jewelry it is very demanding, and leaves hardly any room for personal life. The hours are very long, and workload is really heavy.
Busy Store & Faced Pace
Manager & Acting Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VASeptember 27, 2017
diverse customers
everything about Pandora Jewelry
No alignment with management
great group/staff
hardest part was all the hours
working to put together the perfect bracelet
Best Job I've Ever Had
Store manager/Co-Manager (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTSeptember 26, 2017
The management culture is very strong at Pandora. They constantly train their managers, fly them out for conferences and foster a culture of good managers who are well trained in what they have to do.
fun place to work enivorment
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Novi, MISeptember 24, 2017
It's a good job if you are college student trying to get some extra money for the summertime and holiday time. Also if you like retail its cool for a second job
Pros
free lunch sometimes
Cons
short breaks
Fun Workplace to help woman empower themselves
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCSeptember 23, 2017
Typical day at work is fun and energetic... usually it is semi face past just depends on the month or if there is a Promo going on. Our customers are friendly and are wanting our expertise on what we should show them based on their needs when they enter the store, We have a fun time with our customers and really get to know them by building lasting relationships.
I was the manager and had a good staff.
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXAugust 3, 2017
Was a brand new store and had a good team. Then one day the owners put another manager of a store to be our district manager and then it became unmanageable.
Excellent company to grow with and learn.
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 28, 2017
Wonderful company to work for. Exciting and it becomes part of your identity. Learned so much customer service experience here and how to manage in a retail corporate environment. Desiring a more creative position with less number involvement.
Pros
Excellent company to grow with and learn.
Cons
Not enough work/ life balance. Long hours. No weekends off.
Challenging, but rewarding
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Private, CaMarch 22, 2017
This may vary from store to store due to the brand being a franchise. However, on the back end, the left hand does not communicate with the right, so there is constant issues with ordering, unless you have a great key account Manager. Key account managers are VERY political, and they have a lot of authority over your store. Several orders have been "missed", or "glitched", out of the system, unless you own ten or more Pandora stores. Leading to a serious delay in product arrival, impacting the customers view of the store.

In store the culture is very positive and loving. Highly sales driven, but invested in development and coaching. Hours are distributed fairly amongst associates based on performance (may vary from store to store). Clienteling is a huge part of the business. For senior management there is a lot of fun travel (may vary from store to store). LOTS of growing pains. Pandora is ever changing, and is struggling keeping up with their growth, so there is a lot of trial and error which can be frustrating.

For a franchise owner, they are often more unfair than fair, and there are a lot of broken promises.

Orders are NOT shipped by order date (first in, first out). This goes back to favoritism and politics. You may be the first to place an order, but if a "bigger fish" orders more than you later, your shipment will be adjusted if you even receive it at all.

Little opportunity for growth unless your franchise owner has several stores. Little investment into your development.
Pros
Travel, great team, fun environment
Cons
Political outside of franchise, very poor with communication
Easy job, if you need complexity this is not the job.
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJanuary 16, 2017
Awesome Job if you're comfortable with just being in a store manager role without the possibility of advancement. All retail is hard work if you want your business to be successful so that's never an issue. To sum it up I loved it, I just want more for my career..
Pros
Great DM
Cons
No bonous plan.
Crazy holidays and unpredictable schedule
STORE SALES LEAD (Current Employee) –  West Nyack, NYNovember 14, 2016
Overall good working environment. Hours, scheduling, and traffic is very unpredictable. Good health benefits for full time employees. Everyday sales goals to be met.
Pros
good discount
Cons
horrible scheduling
Exciting Environment
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Willow Grove, PAOctober 31, 2016
Pandora is a company that is continuing to grow. The fast paced environment allows employees to gain experience in many different areas other than customer service. They offer a fun working environment and many different ways to earn more money.

Women's ratings

4.1Fairygodboss Score

88%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

75%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss