Pandora Jewelry Employee Reviews for Stylist

Found 7 reviews matching the search See all 1,180 reviews
fun and creative
STYLIST (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 27, 2018
had a great work/life balance. employees were great co-workers. product was fun to sell. pay could be better but you get great commission based on your sales for the month.
The only benefit is Discount
STYLIST (Current Employee) –  Pleasant Prairie, WIJanuary 1, 2018
To be honest Pandora is a great company, they give you a great discount, Christmas you receive a ornament after working a year you will receive a cute pin. unfortunately, my store had the worst management. Working in retail you have to deal with mangers who incompetent. Long shifts with standing on your feet. I feel like if i had managers who cared and knew what they were doing it would be a great place .
Pros
discount
Cons
mangers are stupid and will hire anyone
I loved my fellow employees, didn't really care for management toward the end
Stylist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 18, 2017
It was a fun job until it wasn't; changes in management and people leaving sank this job into the ground. I really enjoyed my time when I was first brought on.
Run while you can
Stylist (Former Employee) –  Dawsonville, GAApril 2, 2017
HORRIBLE MANAGEMENT and horrible hours. DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA. Need I say more?! Management has no clue what they are doing and gossips about all stuff to each other even regarding personal matters that are none of their business. Completely unprofessional. And if you are looking for a job that you receive a decent amount of hours well then you are out of luck. This is a job for someone who doesn't really need to work and likes gossip.
Pros
Good discount
Cons
Everything else
Busy
STYLIST (Current Employee) –  Lawrenceville, NJFebruary 22, 2017
I already reviewed this employer previously. Please see previous rating for opinions and facts about the Pandora Jewelry company as a whole. Thank you.
Fast Paced
Stylist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 24, 2016
A typical day at work isn't really typical. Some days begin slow, others begin fairly fast paced. I learned a great deal of history about the brand in its origins and the creation of the items being sold. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to connect clients with their own unique piece of jewelry.