Pandora Jewelry Employee Reviews for Supervisor

Found 8 reviews matching the search See all 1,180 reviews
This was a part time job.
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 10, 2017
Most employee's where part time. Obviously there were no benefits. In all the time I was there , there were no salary increases. Overall it was a decent part time job.
Pandora
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Eatontown, NJAugust 22, 2017
I am deeply going to miss these people. The friends and memories I made with the entire team will last me a life time. The managers were alway fair , kind and generous.
Pros
Opportunity to make extra money
Cons
Too Many Store Events and Black Out Dates
Quick pace and competitive jewelry
Supervisor/Manager (Current Employee) –  Aventura, FLJuly 30, 2017
Pandora Jewelry Store is a high volume, jewelry retail store. The Aventura Mall location in Miami Florida is one one of the top sellers in South Florida. In a typical day, as a manager, I gather my team and talk about the sale goals of the day. I make sure that the inventory is done, the registers are opened and inform my team of the goals and what we need to do to be successful on our day. As the brand and visual manager I check all the displays, do the changes that have to be made and make sure the store is clean and neat. Giving the best customer service and helping the customer is a must. Having fun and having a good work environment will always make the associates and the customers to have a good time and the best experience inside Pandora. At the end of the day, I make sure that each register's receipts and cash are balanced. One of the most challenging tasks of my job is how to maintain the staff motivated everyday, but at the same time finding ways to making them happy by giving them incentives and/or competitive rewards is one of the most enjoyable parts of the job.
Pros
Enjor working with customers and the product of the store
Cons
No benefits
fun energy, great people and product
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 28, 2017
I always enjoy the energy of the employees when going to work. everyone is always fun and friendly. Everyone always has a great product knowledge for selling.
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 28, 2014
Great place to meet people from all over the world and great way to enhance ones' communication skills.
great company , small and collective
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  new york , nyAugust 19, 2014
I love the company and the team I worked with, except the store manager she was impossible to work and get along with . but other then that the customers were amazing .
Pros
staff were great
Cons
store manager was a nightmare
great work place
SUPERVISOR/MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, VANovember 11, 2013
meeting new people everyday from all walks of life and i learned that no matter what it cost people will spend their last dime on something nice for their love ones. Management was at the top of it game. and co-workers are all friendly and caring. the hardest part about this job was to tell someone we was sold out of something. The most enjoyable part about this job was to see people walk out happy and come back to thank you for your help